Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Y'all are just the GREATEST GROUP EVER!!!

Y'all are just the GREATEST GROUP EVER!!!

Y'all are just the GREATEST GROUP EVER!! I mean that!! Ive never meet such a great group!! Y'all have so much going on all the time, yet you are NEVER too busy to help new quilters like me. All y'all are always polite even when I asked dumb questions (and yeah I do ask them and sometimes I ask a lot of them too!) Everyone is always quick to help anyone and especially helpful to someone who is new at quilting like I am. I tell everybody about this board I simply LOVE IT!!! Just wanted y'all to know how special this Quilting Board has become to me.

I know what you mean..Not only helpful, but also SO encouraging..I am on disability, and do not get around too easily...I feel like I have a group of friends here

This is a great group. They have an answer to every question! Thanks to all of you for sharing your expertise.

there is never a dumb question and that is how we learn and yes you are all
    a fantastic group. i have learned so much from all of you.

I agree! When faced with a design/color/fabric problem I know that quilters out there will respond to my question and come up with ideas I would never have thought of.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

I totally agree with you Stap, I am on here just about every day now and spend time reading a lot of the posts. The info is shared with no hint of criticism and there are just a bunch of wonderful people here! I consider myself fortunate to have found this site.

Banned
    Ditto! I have gotten so much valuable information from everyone on here. This is a great board for inspiration and encouragement. I have nothing but good things to say about this board and the friends I have met. I have been on the receiving end of some very generous members too.

Totally agree! I have learned a lot just by reading others questions and all the answers. And have learned that there can be several right ways to do something.

Also love all the encouragement. The forum members here are awesome!

Also, thank you to the moderators for keeping this a safe place to play.

hear, hear!
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

Absolutely!! The people on this board are the BESTEST!! I am so thankful that I stumbled into this community a few years ago and have often kicked myself to not joining sooner. The only drawback is that I'll get to surfing thru posted pictures instead of being in my sewing room working! And the bucket list keeps getting longer and longer and longer...
    Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down the their level and beat you with experience.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast