Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Yardsellr

Has anyone ever bought anything from the Yardsellr? If so, how was your experience? They have some dresden plate blocks, ready made, that I am interested in. Thanks for any input you may have.

Blog Entries
    I would say go for it, but be sure and use a credit card for your purchases so you are covered if it doesn't work out well :wink: :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    what is the yardsellr ?

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    what is the yardsellr ?
    Ditto???? Never heard of it.

np3
    Blog Entries
    Ditto here too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeterthanwine
    Has anyone ever bought anything from the Yardsellr? If so, how was your experience? They have some dresden plate blocks, ready made, that I am interested in. Thanks for any input you may have.
    I just googled them they look really nice and i would say well worth the money. go for it, in so saying tho I must admit I use a separate credit card for all my internet purchases, and only keep enough in it to cover what I want to buy,

This site popped up on my facebook page under the ad section. I clicked on it and it brought up several things that people have for sale. I think it is something like ebay except you don't have to bid on the item. You just click that you want to buy what they have posted and you pay with credit card. I just want to be sure it is a secure site before giving out my credit card info.

Banned
    It looks like a electronic yard sale. I looked at the dresden plates for 12 blocks that aint a bad price. go for it but cover your backside with creditcard insurance type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stewyscrewy
    It looks like a electronic yard sale. I looked at the dresden plates for 12 blocks that aint a bad price. go for it but cover your backside with creditcard insurance type thing.
    Well I did it. I bought the dresden plates today. Will let everyone know how this goes. It may be a pretty good site to get some good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeterthanwine
    Quote Originally Posted by stewyscrewy
    Well I did it. I bought the dresden plates today. Will let everyone know how this goes. It may be a pretty good site to get some good deals.
    I got the dresden plates I ordered and they are just beautiful. I would recommend this site to anyone who wants ready made items to put into a quilt.