2.5 Candy Birthday swap is now open for sign ups and will remain open until we get 30 people to join or February 16th.
Hello and welcome to the 2.5" Candy Birthday Swap.
this is how this swap will work:
1 VERY IMPORTANT this is a year long commitment.
2. PM me your name address and your birthday (month and day)
3. Get your packages of 50 unique 2.5" candy squares ready to be mailed.
4. Starting for March I will send everyone a list of who is celebrating a birthday that month so you can send out their "candy present".
5. Birthday person please keep track of who you received your candy from please let me know if you have not received a package from someone.
6. Sit back and wait for your birthday then go to your mailbox and enjoy little packages all month long!
7. Please post when you have mailed your birthday package and of course wish them a Happy Birthday.
I am going to limit this to the first 30 people and only address in the USA (for postage sake Sorry).
The general swap rules apply: Rules For Swaps And Similar Activities - Updated 8 December 2010
In addition the following rules apply:
1. Please make sure to acknowledge everything you receive by posting to this thread. It would be faaaaaaaaaaaboulous if you also include photo(s).
2. Any participant who fails to send all parcels expected in any given month will be immediately and permanently dropped from the mailing list.
3. If that participant has already received parcels for her/his own birth month, that participant will also receive a Negative Feedback annotation.
Any questions please feel free to post them in this thread...because someone else probably has the same ones!
I wish my birthday was in March! gotta wait until October