Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 94 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed)

Blog Entries
    Well, I looked and she is so efficient, and leakus you have posted there already, so start a thread and post the sneak peek there. http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-swap-g25.html
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Didi, Tyler and Alberto were in West Palm racing and Hollie had flown to Texas so I had miss Hannah from Tuesday on. Did not realize how much work a 5 year old was. We also had to watch the grand-dog. I have two 2year old dogs and theirs is about 1 1/2 years old. My Tinkerbell had a sore leg and when they were running and playing she went down. We took her to vet yesterday and she has a blown knee. $4000 to fix. Now i will be doing a lot of research to see what other options we have because that is not feasable at this time. I do have to go. No scool yesterday or today so I have my darlings again. Seems like the kids ate breakfast and now are wanting their lunch. I swear, I cannot fill them up. This weekend I am claiming for myself so I can get done what I want. Later, Peggy
    Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!!!!

Peggy {Boop56}

Quote Originally Posted by Boop56 View Post
    Didi, Tyler and Alberto were in West Palm racing and Hollie had flown to Texas so I had miss Hannah from Tuesday on. Did not realize how much work a 5 year old was. We also had to watch the grand-dog. I have two 2year old dogs and theirs is about 1 1/2 years old. My Tinkerbell had a sore leg and when they were running and playing she went down. We took her to vet yesterday and she has a blown knee. $4000 to fix. Now i will be doing a lot of research to see what other options we have because that is not feasable at this time. I do have to go. No scool yesterday or today so I have my darlings again. Seems like the kids ate breakfast and now are wanting their lunch. I swear, I cannot fill them up. This weekend I am claiming for myself so I can get done what I want. Later, Peggy
    Oh honey!!! I've done 2 TPLO surguries on my baby girl. They are expensive. Good luck!!! Hugs!

Wendy (IrelandDragonQuilting) I posted a sneek peak for you....so don't look. ha ha ha
    I haven't figured out how to upload into the groups page yet, so I created an album called q4q 2013 & posted a pic there. (It's not a recent pic....the top is almost done now. But...it's not too late to say eewww! I have lots of time to try something else if you like... and I REALLY wouldn't mind )
    Last edited by mindless; 01-22-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Ohmygoodness! Poor Tinkerbell!!! Is it possible for her to wear a splint or cast? Or does she require surgery? Poor thing!

Took a short break for a few days...sometimes it's a good thing to do....finished up a couple of smaller items.
    Tomorrow will start again working on sashing strips. The sneak peek fabrics I'm seeing are so pretty.

So here I sit. It's only 7:30 on a Tuesday night but after a solid week of 5 year old granddaughter, plus the past two days of her 8 year old brother, plus remembering I also signed up for rug mug swap, plus writing up 3 orders for my Origami Owl bussiness that I am trying to kick start , plus being so attenative to my dog Tinkerbell....i am booped out. I run to this sight because it is amazing. Love everything I am seeing. Can't wait for Saturday. Hopefully we will warm up enough to sit outside and drink coffee and sew, sew, sew. Well my yawns are getting bigger, my eyes are getting smaller and my mistakes are becoming toooooo many! And I was just grossed out. Watching a taped Chooped and one of the chefs just dropped his food on the floor, repanned it and is now serving it to the chef judges. WHAT does he do in the resturant he works in????!!!! That is such a scary thought. Sew on my lovelies, till we meet on the marrow......Peggy

Peggy {Boop56}

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    O.K. Peggy(Boop56), here's a couple of squares done and a sneak look at the other squares, don't cry I'm going to add some color too..Attachment 388261Attachment 388262Attachment 388263
    I am so loving this fabric!! My kitchen flows right into my dining area and two living rooms. This will be so perfect!!! Thank-You!!! Hopefully....I will be able to post SOMETHING on Sunday for you.

Peggy {Boop56}

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Well, I looked and she is so efficient, and leakus you have posted there already, so start a thread and post the sneak peek there. http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-swap-g25.html
    How do I post a picture in the group thingy?
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

Andrea, if you create an album in your profile first, then you can add pics to the groups page from your album.

Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 94 ... LastLast