Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Swap "Transportation Station" 6-1/2" fabric swap Closed

I received my package on Friday, my 22 month old grandson had fun as we went through telling me what was on each block. All the ones with flying stuff and boats are in one pile and all the ones with cars and and trains and bikes are in another to make him an I spy backing for the roadway quilt that he is getting for driving his cars on.

Thanks Everyone. Now whats the next one going to be.

Next is farm fun/farmer's market. Anything you find on a farm or at a farmers market. Thinking about posting next week, what do y'all think?

Thank you Yosamitesa! This was a such a great swap!

Oh, no, next week is to long to wait. I vote for yesterday!

Blog Entries
    my farm fabric is waiting for the word Yosamitesa, I am excited about the farm one, Charleigh, likes all the animals that live on a farm. The Mamas and the babies. I think at pre school they had a lesson about spring time and all the new babies being born on the famr!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Alright...I'll post tomorrow. Just please be patient with me over the weekend. It's my anniversary weekend. Yep...got married on St. Patrick's Day!!!

Ready to sign up and cut and send. How long until tomorrow? Happy Anniversary. Have fun.

Blog Entries
    Awe, what a great Anniversary day! Ours is Pearl Harbor day! One I never forget, it is also the date my Father passed away. Dec 7th. I am having so much fun cutting my farming squares I got carried away and made a batch of 2.5 inch ones and 1.5 inch ones.

I am making a family tree quilt for my Mom's 80th BD and I am going to have a blast with it! It will be a blessing of her life. Most of her children will be a branch on her tree, and the grand kids and great grand-kids are going to be leaves. But I am adding another dimension and putting butterflies, birds, a car under the tree, a picnic table, flowers. They will be friends and family members that have passed on. I am not sure how I am going to do this yet, but the picture is starting to form in my mind! I will post pictures in the picture thread or my own albums. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated~ I am using a few blocks that I got in the transportation swap!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Alright!!!! Y'all win!!! New swap is posted!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post5929859

I got an unexpected day off today, and decided to catch up on posting some pics.
    Name:  100_2887.JPG
Views: 16
Size:  101.7 KB
    Thanks all for some really cute fabric! I love the variety. And a big thank you to a wonderful hostess!
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast