Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

Awww so cute! Must.. do.. math.. must .. not.. create... Aaahhh... stupid math always getting in the way of fun.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

So.. question, you ornament makers... Those of you that have used sequin pins in smooth foam balls.. Did you glue or not glue? if you did not glue, did you find many problems with pins coming out over time? trying to decide if i should start over, use this as a prototype, or not worry about it..

Blog Entries
    love that stocking, and everything else so far.

Jaba,
    Love the reindeer. I have a small collection of wooden reindeer and he would fit right into my herd! Good job!

Blog Entries
    Anastasia, don't worry about it GF, if you did not glue and they start to come apart we can glue them back together.

Does anyone remember the little elf that used to sit on a small sampler of Chocolates? I want to find that pattern, but when I google little elf with chocolate, I get everything but that pattern! He is either red or green made with a real doll face.... HELP!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Mary,
    I am not sure but, martha stewart used to have one in her christmas craft section. Maybe it is still there to make?
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I thought I was married to Santa with my ex-husband--He only came once a year!!

Pat, oh Pat. That is histerical and it was just what I needed. Yes, the fact is I am married to Santa. But he does do that more than once a year. Obviously, we have five kids. Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

Now for everyone else, did you not understand. They are all mine, mine, mine. Now leave them alone or the rest of you will get coal and sticks. Remember, I am married to Santa and I have the power of persuation.LOL

I used glue when I made the ornaments with beads on pins. But I agree with MaryBeth, don't take it apart now if you didn't glue. Just send it to me and I will guard it very carefully.

No MaryBeth I don't remember the chocolate box elf, now you will have to describe him for me okay cuz I am very curious. My parents have two elf ornaments that are made by stringing circles of felt, I love them.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

hehe ok well I glued the second row and well.. I played with some glitter glue.. it's coming out pretty but hateful.. my poor fingers.

So.. those of you who have made beaded pinned ornamenty things.. how the heck do you protect your fingers?

Ok so I got all impatient to see what the colors on the first ornament would look like so now I'm waiting for gobs of things to dry and so I can't play with it, which is honestly fine cause my fingers are little hamburgers now.. and so I did another ornament.. so yay.. I got ONE finished. Here, lookie.. also.. uhm.. I'm really bad at evenly spacing things. just.. fyi.. hehe
    Name:  SANY0079.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  82.8 KB

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 75 ... LastLast