Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

that is very pretty anastasia and hamburger fingers? yikes poor kid. Cured me of wishing to make one for sure!
    just send me one surely you will grow calluses over time right?

marybeth look of vintage elf period not the candy. The face is available for sure. We called that little guy Richard lol and you can find the elf reproductions really cheap I know as I bought one and sent it to my sis. He was her favorite doll in the doll house. I had a Madame Alexander doll and she had Richard. He was the hubby and she would take him and say RICHARD YOU ARe A BAD BAD HUSBAND and then whack him on the floor many times. Poor richard. She maybe had some emotional issues huh? lol.. she loves her elf man. Fabric legs right with knots in them for knees etc and skinny arms and filled body, plastic/rubber face.. you can find him on ebay .. got me wanting a few myself now..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

just went to ebay, vinyl elf boy face if you just want the face, they also have santa faces too and its vintage elf knee hugger is what I think you mentioned Marybeth.. tell me if I am close. oh so cute I need more! I am a vintage addict for holiday stuff.. good memories I think and more to be made. I love ornaments.. more more more!!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Ana~the ornament looks great!!!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    very nice anas- hope your fingers are healing...make more, more, more!! pretty little baubles

Now to figure out who gets purple and who gets blue... hehe yay my gooey bits on the other one are dry this morning so after I finish my math, I can work on it again.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    I have to have purple!!! and I need it bad!!!

Whew! Been working on ornaments today. Some are drying waiting for next step, some are waiting for putting together, I'm sitting at various stages here! I have to have them done before Tuesday night or they won't get finished til after the quilt show next weekend! Will be there Wed - Sat working it with the guild! (I've got 5 entries, hope I bring some bling home!)

*crossing fingers for the bling*.. I had these cute little asian take out style boxes, with christmas scenes on them that I was going to stuff my ornaments into... but they don't fit.. *pout* so now I have to find another suitable container. *sigh*
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Cute ornie Anastasia, but what about my pink one???? LOL I so remember those hamburger fingers. The ones I made were from kits and they had long pins that I threaded beads on. I made a half dozen one year and never again.
    Join the APRIL Pincushion & Needlecase swap: http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post6644206

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

The bells are lovely! I am just trying to decide which ornament(s) to send to my 2 people...decisions, decisions...lol..
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast