Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

Blog Entries
    Oh wow I really love the Santa one. Hope it's coming my way. I could never just choose two.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Blog Entries
    Love all of the Ornaments! Linda/Brat is that girl dressed up for Halloween as a an old cat lady? Cracked me up! Great costume!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

OMGosh!!! All the ornaments are looking SEW cute!!!
    When life goes to pieces, QUILT!

I am so so so disappointed I missed out on this! The ornaments are wonderful.
    I love the comment about the "scrappy" tree. I have one of those too.

Marybeth I sure hope she is.. that is me some mornings all four all over me FEED ME gosh darned they try to kill me trip me up I swear its a cat conspiracy. So I feed them before I hit the coffee switch. not worth dying over lol
    are you home yet?

and to the poster a bit up with aching hands I am so sorry. Sometimes the finer the things we do the harder it seems to be on the hands. I noticed my hands cramped with hand stitching and crocheting and not with sewing much at all. Take your time whoever has you are their ornament maker will surely understand and heck its onlly the middle of the month you have time I think rest those hands up, keep warm and we will hope they are better soon.

ok group time for dinner anyone hungry?Name:  we will eat as soon as.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  38.8 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
    Ooooohhh ana thank you,,,thank you. You kmow i llllooovvvee me some purple
    You scared me crazy lady.. I was like.. someone got an ornament from me? I did'nt even mail it!? I was like.. did i sleep walk to the post office.. I actually looked up to see if the darned thing was still hanging where I left it. Then I looked who it was from.. stop trying to brainwash me woman, you don't get to has my ornies!!

To those of you who ARE getting my ornies, you are also getting a box, and some goodies
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    Brenda, so sorry to hear of your dads passing.
    dugas31, recd your ornies. Got a pretty counted cross stitch one, such tiny stitches!
    also, a christmas tree made out of bobbins, buttons and a spool as a trunk of a christmas tree
    then decorated with ric rak. What a great idea,howd you think of that. I also got a nice notecard, that i thought washandmade, till i turned it over.
    Sorry no pics, camera not working.
    Thanks again.
    Sorry i cant get my new camera to work with computer. I got the pattern from joanns It takes alot of bobbins,i found a bag of 100 metal ones at a yard sale,so i was lucky,i really did like that one. Thanks .

I just love all the ornaments. I would be honored to receive any of them such talent. I may have to go back to the drawing board on mine. But will get finished this week and send out.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Yippy! I finished my ornament for my swap partner and I think it came out super pretty with the non traditional colors I used. I will ship on Monday....ohhh I hope she loves it!
    Bernice
    City girl with a country heart!

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    Sorry i cant get my new camera to work with computer. I got the pattern from joanns It takes alot of bobbins,i found a bag of 100 metal ones at a yard sale,so i was lucky,i really did like that one. Thanks .
    whatever picture program you use on your computer, go in to the program and resize the pictures to a smaller size...usually under *edit* on a lot of the programs...that should help you to download.
    Brenda

Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 ... LastLast