Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

Ornaments

Quote Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
    grann of 6 I see my ornaments I sent I am so happy you like them. Thanks for posting them. This was fun and enjoyed it a lot.
    I was SO excited to receive my ornaments today in the mail!!! I especially love the one with the sewing fabrics~!! I want to keep this out all year in my sewing area!!
    I will take and post pics later!! Was just so excited I had to post right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
    I mailed out my two ornaments this morning. I've give you a hint ...both of my partners have the same first name! Hope you like them.
    What is the first name??
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Patt625 I am so excited you like them.. When I was thinking of what to make I thought of the little ornament pin cushion and figured any quilter would love it. So I am happy I followed through. I usually second guess myself.
    Yeah both my partners received theirs.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Elisabrat, hilarious photo!!! Loving all the ornys!! JuneBillie, I just got out my son's old protractor and started drawing circles...there was a 1/2" difference between each one...I will check on the smallest size and pm you..I also had like 10 different sized circles...but the more I added the less I liked the orny...lol...By the way, its my granddaughters lil toy fishing pole to her fishing game that the trees are dangling from...handiest thing I could find when trying to snap the pics...lol..
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

i received my ornament from sallysaidsew a few days ago ..sorry for late post. It is super and the extra FQ and candy was a suprise,. Thank you Sally
    Quote Originally Posted by SallySaidSew View Post
    My 2 swap packages shipped from the post office this morning. One is going across the country almost and the other one is in staying in the Pacific Northwest area. Dang, this was fun to do once I figured out what I wanted to make. I think coming up with the idea was the hardest part!
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

I hope to get my ornaments out next week.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    I mailed my one lonely ornament Tuesday, she should get today.

Power Poster
    Will be mailing my package today. Finished last night.

[QUOTE=Anastasia;5593449]You scared me crazy lady.. I was like.. someone got an ornament from me? I did'nt even mail it!? I was like.. did i sleep walk to the post office.. I actually looked up to see if the darned thing was still hanging where I left it. Then I looked who it was from.. stop trying to brainwash me woman, you don't get to has my ornies!!

To those of you who ARE getting my ornies, you are also getting a box, and some goodies [/QUOTE. Ohhhhhh darn u aint no fun,,,,,crazy,crazy ME nooooooooo lol
    Sherrie

Robinlee those are great. Do you have a link or intructions to the star/diamond one?
    Patti

Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast