Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57 58 67 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

Blog Entries
    I'm waiting too ladybug

Well, everyones ornies are just lovely! After the dog ate my made ornies, I had to go back to square 1. I really wanted to try one that I'd seen, but didn't wan t to pay the price they wanted for the pattern, so went to another one! Through another thread on the board, I accidently came upon the free tute for the one I wanted to make, so now they are in process! Will have them done over the weekend & will ship Monday.

Blog Entries
    I am having some problems with my computer. May have to restart. Let's see if I can post the pic of what Elisabrat sent me. Can you say Caramel nips???? YUM!!!!
    Name:  P1010664(1).JPG
Views: 202
Size:  152.1 KB

[QUOTE=Cindy60545;5597671]Well, everyones ornies are just lovely! After the dog ate my made ornies, I had to go back to square 1. I really wanted to try one that I'd seen, but didn't wan t to pay the price they wanted for the pattern, so went to another one! Through another thread on the board, I accidently came upon the free tute for the one I wanted to make, so now they are in process! Will have them done over the weekend & will ship Monday.[/QUOT.
    Dont feel bad,imade some cute little owls sitting on a spool of thread, had them sitting on mysewing. Table had 2 yo gs over for a few nights,,he found them,,next thing i knew ,i found the spool ,owl,,eyes, all taking apart,, those were just xter little things i was going to send but thats not goin to happen,now i got 2 little owls with no eyes sittin on my desk. Lol
    Sherrie

I think the reindeer delivered your ornies to get there so fast! and they didnt eat your candies or anything! even ornaments (unlike some dogs that one hears about) .. hide them from the dogs ok? I think maybe they are unsafe.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

such cute ornaments coming through!!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Many thanks to Pat625 for my package of four, count 'em, four ornaments........I love snowmen, and received a crocheted one and appliqued one. Also a patchwork heart and the cutest wooden angel. I think after Christmas, these will just sort of continue to 'hang around.' Thank you so much, Pat. I will try to get a picture posted this weekend.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    So cute.. what is that fabric post-card looking thing? That's pretty..Is that a card?
    Those are notecards I found at my LQS. She had several different styles.
    ...cuz I said sew! www.sallysaw.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
    I still haven't gotten my second Ornament, Boo Hoo, am going to cry...
    Well, did you get your FIRST one???
    I haven't gotten any.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Super cute ornaments everyone! What clever people are here! It's still only October and I see that I'm not the only one who jumped the gun and mailed out her ornaments way early. I love seeing what ya'all are coming up with and I'm taking notes...going to go to Hobby Lobby and Craft Warehouse today to get some more supplies as I'm in an ornament making frame of mind...

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57 58 67 ... LastLast