Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Thanks Tracey for the beautiful ornament, it will look great on our Christmas tree!
    You are welcome! Red is my favorite color. Good thing it is a Christmas color, too!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

My daughter said I had a box in the mail when she got home from school today. Wonder what it is?! I can't wait to get off work today!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Blog Entries
    Got my other set today from Marne. Beautiful very detailed hand embroidery, they are amazing. Then she even added some fabric and some little quilter's "sayings" along with a Xmas card and note. Awesome, thank you so much MarneName:  DSCF0919.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  1.23 MB

Blog Entries

3 Beautiful ornaments

Thank you so much, Cindy60545 for the 3 beautiful ornaments. Here they are.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

wow those embroidered ones are gorgeous Jaba and the three you got are too annt-love the ball!!
    Brenda

Jeez, I'm really starting to panic, I sent mine Oct 10 and nobody has said they received my ornaments. I'm tearing my room apart to try to find the slip from the post office but I haven't found it yet..God this is wayyyyyy tooooo stressful I keep checking to see if the recepient has posted but no......I wonder if I should make more and resend them?

Blog Entries
    Pretty, pretty ornaments!

So. I attempted to go to the post office to mail my ornies... and my truck is dead.. got an electrical problem.. and since the post office is a few miles away... well.. I am waiting for it to stop raining and I might walk or ride my bike there. But since I'm also almost out of kitty food and have to get some other things for other packages I am gonna steal the brother's truck soon so I can get these darned things out of my house. hehe
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    So. I attempted to go to the post office to mail my ornies... and my truck is dead.. got an electrical problem.. and since the post office is a few miles away... well.. I am waiting for it to stop raining and I might walk or ride my bike there. But since I'm also almost out of kitty food and have to get some other things for other packages I am gonna steal the brother's truck soon so I can get these darned things out of my house. hehe
    Wow,all the new ornis are so pretty and cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails View Post
    Jeez, I'm really starting to panic, I sent mine Oct 10 and nobody has said they received my ornaments. I'm tearing my room apart to try to find the slip from the post office but I haven't found it yet..God this is wayyyyyy tooooo stressful I keep checking to see if the recepient has posted but no......I wonder if I should make more and resend them?
    Maybe check with Brenda,,everyone is supposed to let her know when they receive them - maybe she heard

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 ... LastLast