Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 91 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I was wondering, if Santa is holding onto my ornaments because I am a brat sometimes? I checked the mail box again today and bent down to look inside and said HELLOOOOOO and it said nothing in here but us dust bunnies.. AGAIN it said it again.. I think I will just stop looking. then maybe magic will happen and my ornament swappers will sneak me an ornament! magic! I believe in magic. just not today. no magic today
    Hi,
    1st off, thanks for the updates on Krystyna, I continue to keep her and her family in my prayers, along with all the others affected by hurricane Sandy...
    Elisabrat,
    Well I may be on the "naughty" list with you, too...or only half there...lol...as I have received one ornament, but not the other...so we can just wait together...
    K
    Last edited by kiffie2413; 11-05-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Got my second ornie today! woo. It's sooooo cuuutteeee. Man I suck at paper piecing but I am totally in love with little fabric presents

Name:  SANY0137.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  97.6 KB
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Zippidy dooooo daaaaa Zippidy ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Guess what came in the mailbox todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jacquie, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for my beautiful ornament, I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to hang it on my tree

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I got pictures now. Finally, after all the stuff I've had going on I got the pictures taken of the ornaments I received. This first picture is of the ornaments I received from Cindy. I don't know what her "board" name is, but she sent a lovely card and 3 beautiful ornaments. Thank you so much Cindy, they will go on my memory tree!!!!
    Name:  IMG_0762.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  1.13 MB
    This next picture is of the ornament that Terriquilt1 (Terri K) sent me, along with a FQ that I already have plans for. Love this gingerbread man!!!!! Would love to know how you made it, and all my girlfriends are going to be jealous and try and steal it. It to will be living on my memory tree this Christmas.
    Name:  IMG_0761.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  1.19 MB
    Thank you both for the AWESOME ornaments you sent me. I love them all!!!!!!
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    Thanks, I would love to see a pic if you take one. Your tree sounds interesting, and has given me ideas to keep an eye out for when I am in different places.
    JuneBillie - Here is the picture of my memory tree. It's in between ornaments right now as Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is on the way. I'm going to hang fabric leaves, acorns and mini corn on it for Thanksgiving. Right now it's just lights and the decorative lights. I light it every day and you can see it glowing in the window from the road that passes in front of our house. I hang the ornaments on the "ribs" that circle it. I hope you can tell from the pictures what it looks like. I paid about $15 for it.
    Name:  IMG_0763.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  1.29 MB
    Name:  IMG_0764.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  1.23 MB
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

cute ornaments and cute tree!
    Remember that some people may be late in getting ornaments out because of the storm, lack of power, etc.
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Received 3 beautiful ornaments from Amy (Country House Quilter) today. Thanks bunches. Will post a picture tomorrow.
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

I want to thank annt59 and moore+11 for the wonderful ornaments they sent me. I took photos of them but one of my dear children has taken the camera cord. So as soon as I can get it back, I will post them. Again thank you both.

What I recieved

These are the ornaments I received from aunnt59 (photo 1) and moore+11 (photo 2).
    Thank you both so much. Can't wait to hang them on my tree.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

When I left this morning for work, I found a box on the front porch. Not sure how long it has been there as I don't go out the front that often! I cannot wait to open it this afternoon; I would have opened it this morning but I was running late for work. We are having Tuesday dinner at my parents tonight; so, it will be late when I get home. I promise that I will take a pictute and upload.

Enjoy your day!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 91 ... LastLast