Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

lv2sew 2011 your runner is on its way
    Sherrie

My table topper arrived last week from maryellen2u. It is beautiful and I love it! this is the first chance I have had to post a picture!!! The colors are beautiful. Thak you for being such a wonderful partner!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wow very pretty lovely runner you have there. for the going to post it laters its ok now is later! post post post!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Hi all, I received a beautiful table runner with machine embroidered hot air balloons. Thank you Vanogay for your lovely work.

Blog Entries
    hey, dusty'smomma! i rec'd your wonderful, whimsical table runner today! it is adorable. have i mentioned one of my dogs is named monkey? and i have a large monkey hanging from a leaf in my family room. i think it should have come air mail with all the cute hot air balloons! you did a great job and i can't wait to hang it! ( all my tables (all 1 of them, lol) are consigned to permanent quilting status. this makes the perfect edition to the family room/ stairway. oooo, just had an idea! maybe it will look fantastic going up the stair wall. at any rate i love it!!!!! could you tell? lolol, i hide my feelings so well! not. chuckling maniacly!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries

Table runner received from Tam Moo

I received the nicest spring table runner along with a packet of note cards from Tammy; the soft yellow butterfly fabric is a perfect match to the yellow in our dining room. Thank you Tammy for being my swap partner.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    hey, dusty'smomma! i rec'd your wonderful, whimsical table runner today! it is adorable. have i mentioned one of my dogs is named monkey? and i have a large monkey hanging from a leaf in my family room. i think it should have come air mail with all the cute hot air balloons! you did a great job and i can't wait to hang it! ( all my tables (all 1 of them, lol) are consigned to permanent quilting status. this makes the perfect edition to the family room/ stairway. oooo, just had an idea! maybe it will look fantastic going up the stair wall. at any rate i love it!!!!! could you tell? lolol, i hide my feelings so well! not. chuckling maniacly!
    I'm glad you like it. I would have loved to have had the confidence to finish quilting it out from what little I did, but I just don't think my FM skills are nearly there yet. I loved the little monkeys fussy cut to look like they're playing in the balloon baskets, lol. I wanted to put little eyes on them, but I couldn't figure out how to make them stay without washing off or being in the way if you put it on a table & wanted to set something on it.

I can't wait to see mine now!

Blog Entries
    you should get yours tomorrow! barring some natural disaster, according to the p.o. thanks also for the thread and notecards! i will happily use both!! you have been a very fun swap partner, and the clouds are wonderful! you will see that my quilting is far from perfect, but i figure that is one of the best features of this swap. you are free to try new things, and practice skills. so i try to always do something new to me in each swap. some work out better than others. but that's how we get better! i thought your quilting was great and i love my monkeys and balloons!

Maryellen2u acknowledge she received her table runner, but i did not see a picture show up here, so I thought I would share what I sent to Maryellen2u. She said she liked it!

Blog Entries
    oooo, gray! how springy and fun! makes me feel all playful! she would be nutz not to like it! (do we allow nutz on here? i mean other than brat and me? o) h, yeah, we do. nodding head, but maryellen2u isn't a nut.) it's lovely, gray!

Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast