Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 15 55 64 65 66 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Beautiful work everyone. I am in Tn. and live 1 and half hours from Cumberland Falls. Have been there many times. It is very pretty there.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I too am in TN and about 2 hours from Cumberland Falls. Have seen it through all seasons and one is just prettier than the next. Letsquilt and Tracibug, saw the pattern today for that runner. THought it was pretty neat - may have to try it now that I see it done.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

I modified it a bit but think it still turned out nice. First time I've sewn browns so I wasn't sure. :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    I too am in TN and about 2 hours from Cumberland Falls. Have seen it through all seasons and one is just prettier than the next. Letsquilt and Tracibug, saw the pattern today for that runner. THought it was pretty neat - may have to try it now that I see it done.

Great runners all!! dabbler312 and Jaba, ahhhhmazing job on both!!...I am going to check into the patterns. dab, I know you said yours uses a special ruler and Terry Atkinson pattern...Jaba, is yours your own design?? When you get done visiting brat, hightail it over here to Texas...my lil quilt group and I would welcome you with open arms, and you can do a class for us, too...
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Kif I'd love to, would be amazing to meet you. I keep trying to get my husband to retire so we can travel, but he keeps going back to work. He retires for about 6 mo, does stuff around here that didn't get done, then someone calls like his old boss and he says okay. Last time he said that it was suppose to be for 4 months and that was over a year ago. This will be the very first actual trip I have convinced him to take in the 17 yrs. that we have been married. He's says he is really going so am holding my breath for another month. But I do thank you for such a nice compliment, my ego feels very good today.

Blog Entries

table runner

Had to show all of you what I received from Vanogay today for our side patriotic swap that she, Elisabrat, Marytoddliz and I had. It is so beautiful and fits the theme so well, I love it. Will be very nice to have in my home. She made me a little bean bag Bronco too, bet ya' croaked sewing Bronco stuff huh? Thank you so very much, it's perfect!!!

Blog Entries
    LOL Sherrie, yeah I figure that out when I went to iron my siggy and it disappeared...(ROFL)
    Donna

Great job on the two runners, my favorite would be the patriotic one, since I collect that kind of stuff!
    But the brown one is mighty pretty two, I'm just not into browns...

Quote Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
    hey lov2sew.......that PEN ISNT FOR SIGNING,,,,,lolololol,,it for traceing,,or marking....and alll you have to do is iron over it and it fades out.....they are great to have also use itvto trace quilt patterns on fabric,,,,they come in different colors too.....you will love it,,,hope you enjoy it,,i live in uniontown,ky,,,bout 3 hrs from cumberland falls,,it is beautiful ther in spring and fall
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 03-28-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨¯`•.¸¸.♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

ooooohhhh how i miss TEXAS,,i was born and raised there,,,in ft worth,,some how followed my family to here in alitte town in western ky
    Sherrie

Blog Entries
    stitchingpost~ i know how you feel! lived in dallas 25 yrs and left my kids there. i miss all, my friends and family, and the whole texas life!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I've been through Texas. It was dry and hot, middle of July, with lots of sand and lots of oil wells. Took us an entire day to drive from one edge of the state to the other. My best friend's hubby grew up there & has threatened to move back to get away from his mother-in-law, lol.

Well, for those who missed out on the home decor swap, or who are looking for a way to pass the time until Ana's 3rd runner swap, there's going to be a 2nd home decor swap. I put it up today.

Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 15 55 64 65 66 75 ... LastLast