Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Well, I just seen the pretty bright flowers on the black pieced table runner, and all the goodies for the kids. Very nice. I may have to go back and comment on all I seen. Hope if I do you folks don't mind?
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    I mailed mine And received mine I PM you .

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Dustysmomma I have you down as mailed and received by tracibug correcto?
    Incorrecto. I sent but haven't received. The last swap package I got was the beautiful package from the home decor swap with a runner and placemats.

We are all square! we have due to physical disabilities one slower mail the rest have been mailed so I want to thank every single one of you ladies. I am so happy that everyone played the swap game and that I think all of you will be pleased with your new goodies.

I think Dabbler that was so very sweet of you to include little things for the little ones. What a super idea and yes I need those flowers wouldn't they make great fractured quilts??? wow they are pretty.

I am waiting to see an ugly runner posted and I think.. it ain't going to happen at all! I love the variety of choices seeing how one theme is interpreted a dozen ways.. all different from the others. I can't wait to see the last few pics and thanks girls this was a FUN swap. I hope if your in the summer one we can blow them away with our color creativity. Your the resident experts!!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    We are all square! we have due to physical disabilities one slower mail the rest have been mailed so I want to thank every single one of you ladies. I am so happy that everyone played the swap game and that I think all of you will be pleased with your new goodies.

I think Dabbler that was so very sweet of you to include little things for the little ones. What a super idea and yes I need those flowers wouldn't they make great fractured quilts??? wow they are pretty.

I am waiting to see an ugly runner posted and I think.. it ain't going to happen at all! I love the variety of choices seeing how one theme is interpreted a dozen ways.. all different from the others. I can't wait to see the last few pics and thanks girls this was a FUN swap. I hope if your in the summer one we can blow them away with our color creativity. Your the resident experts!!
    This kinda sounded like a send off! Are we switching to the new thread at this point?
    Dont want to miss a moment!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Blog Entries
    Finally internet...Mailed mine but had not received before we left on vacation.. If whoever mailed to me wants to post it would be perfect, I'll get to see what's waiting for me. Won't be home for a couple more weeks. Had a great time in Washington, Oregon is beautiful and I got to meet MaryToddliz. Was wonderful, she and her grand daughter had a B-day party for me. Now on the road again to my born in state of sunny California...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    I'm going to say it before the brat does - That is beautiful and must have been mailed to the wrong address. I'm sure it was supposed to come to Tennessee...Those are just beautiful flower motifs. Dabbler, would sure like to know the pattern --- perhaps I can find some flowers to make one like it.
    It's from a kit that I purchased a couple of years ago on a shop hop - I was lucky enough to find the focus fabric in an online search - the shop didn't have a lot left. I'll send you a pm this weekend with the information.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Received the most beautiful topper from Mariposa -- it's not going on a table -- it's going on my wall!!! Will post picture as soon as I get back to "real" computer.

Well Jaba, since your off on your world tour...I will post the table topper that's waiting for you at home.

I hope you like it? It was fun to design and made with unique inspiration! on a getaway wonderful weekend in Tahoe.

Name:  photo copy 2.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  223.9 KB
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    Well Jaba, since your off on your world tour...I will post the table topper that's waiting for you at home.

I hope you like it? It was fun to design and made with unique inspiration! on a getaway wonderful weekend in Tahoe.
    Wait, that one must be coming to my house! It's so pretty!!!!!

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 ... LastLast