Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1087

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Blog Entries
    I received a gorgeous snowman runner today from Liz22 along with an angel ornament, snowman ornament and a huge chocolate bar. I will post a picture tomorrow after work. Thanks Liz I love the pattern you chose, your stitching and all the goodies.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

The chocolate was supposed to come to me clearly....

New swap... http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post5806673
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    nooooooooo, anasty! it is supposed to be forwarded to ME. elisabrat can't eat it because of her kidneys so i'm supposed to get it! actually, i am beginning to feel like calamity jane. ( and some good chocolate would cheer me right up!). i grabbed a can of progresso soup and YOWZERS! i'm pretty sure my thumb popped out of its socket. i was able to squeeze it back into place but it was an all new world of pain, so i have it wrapped and i'm trying not to use it or wiggle it so it will get re-settled. means actual quilting may have to wait a bit. i feel so bad for my partner.....i may have to share some of that chocolate with her...........hmmmmmmm, trying to decide if i feel THAT bad or not?! i'll get back to ya.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    This candy bar is huge so there is plenty for us all if I can keepmy hubby out of it. I really am so fortunate to have received a runner that is a perfect fit for me. Liz22 did a marvelous job.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    Ouch! Nancia, i hate when that happens. You are having a time of it, aren't you. I'm sittin on the bench and if it is you I am waiting for, I will forgive you! I'd love to share that chocolate, but I have got to stop eating all that sweet stuff. Love seeinag all the lovelies coming in. those mittens are sew cute. The chickens, good job, love em. They are all great. Can't wait to see what comes my way. For some reason this swap went out early from me. All my others this month were late. Just too much to do and not enough time to do it. Retirement, oh how I long for it.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Love those mittens. I'll have to see if I can find a pattern that resembles that for me. Over to see the new sign up page.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    Ouch! Nancia, i hate when that happens. You are having a time of it, aren't you. I'm sittin on the bench and if it is you I am waiting for, I will forgive you!
    Nope, isn't her. Your partner has mailed yours but did have a delay due to a broken machine. Should be arriving any day now
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    ooooo! cool, thank you for the info. Will sit out Feb swap, got in over my head this month due to WORK!! I'll be back in March if you are there.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Well nothing today ... good thing my mailman knows I'm stalking the mailbox and not him. LOL. I'm going back to my project. I guess it's time for lunch first and then back to the TAW that I'm working. I'll continue to stalk the mailbox tomorrow.

Toodles,
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child . He would like to TRADE some fabrics from each state FC travels to.

Blog Entries
    Here is a picture of the beautiful runner, ornaments and yummy chocolate bar I received from Liz22. It is just perfect and I love it. Thanks so very much!Name:  2013-01-24 001.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  749.8 KB

Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 ... LastLast