Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed >

Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Old 01-05-2013, 10:30 PM

Ladies please,,who ever has my name please if you can take picture of your work,because I can't post pics on my phone,and I would love for people to see my beautiful,,tablerunner that you made for me,,thank
Old 01-05-2013, 11:11 PM

What the heck is wrong with me,I have missed out all the way around on this swap,I have been soooo busy with other stuff,and been talking every where else on the board,I totally forgotten to join you all, on here,And yes I have been working on YOUR runner,lol trying to get all those boom8 blks done,,and DID,,,sorry I missed out on the fun here
Old 01-05-2013, 11:14 PM

Hehe yea you have. But don't worry folks, I've been keeping the cattle prod on her to make sure she gets her runner done
Old 01-06-2013, 05:50 AM

It's to the point that it's like the countdown to Christmas when you're 5. Those of us who haven't received yet know the deadline is coming up fast, so we're anxiously watching the mailbox, lol.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:44 AM

its snowing outside. you guys any volunteers to go watch my mailbox? I can watch it I just cant get to it in the snow!argh! now for sure they will come in. I am hoping hoping hoping! I think next we need a placemat exchange. quilted placemats sets of four. yuppers Anastasia darling set that up will you? in ALL your spare time. wouldnt that be fun I need a new set and wont make them for me but will make them for you guess I should see if I get my table runners first. And my partner has not said she has received but she should have .. hum. well I sure as heck sent it. Tuesday i am posting the pic.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:47 AM

Elisabrat, I've been thinking of a "home decor" exchange. Pick a room and colors and get a surprise!

I hope the snow subsides for you to check the mailbox. I know nothing stops the mailman from delivering!
Old 01-06-2013, 09:01 AM

I'm still waiting for mine too! It should be coming soon...The wait, isn't that suppose to be the exciting part, the not knowing, boy I got screwed up some where, I hate the wait....want it now so I can use it. Soon I hope. home decor, that sounds interesting, you can pick your kitchen "brat" and hint at placemats....want to borrow some of mine?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:18 AM

I'm a placemat making junkie. That's where I got back into sewing last year. I made a couple sets of placemats and some aprons and pillowcase dresses and my friend told me "OMG, you should sell these!" Next thing I know, I had several sets of placemats made, but none sold, and I started back on quilting instead. I ended up keeping 1 set of the placemats (which are going to result in staining our dining room table/chairs and a new area rug, lol) , she still has 1 set, and I have I think 2 sets left. But, I started buying fabric to make placemats right before I shifted to quilting and still have several fabrics that would be wonderful for them. I also got on a kick of making tote bags before that, and can't help but pick up fabrics I know would be good for that also.

That's why I thought that a general "home decor" swap would be nice. Could result in placemats, table runners, pillow covers, a small runner or a candle mat for the back of your toilet, wall hangings, trash catchers for your car or sewing room...

Yep, been thinking about this for a while now!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM

I think you should do that DM and I could use some placements...and toilet candle mats.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:54 PM

Ana, I've no clue how to start a swap, lol. You may have to point me....