OK, I'm taking a break. One of my cats came and sat down on my work. I think she knew how frustrated I was. I did the most boneheaded thing (oops, can I say that here?) I found a really cute table runner for february and decided to make that on the back of my winter side so it can be reversed. I made the feb one 1st. It had theme blocks and connecting blocks. I thought I would change the theme blocks to winter and use the same layout and connecting blocks so the quilting would be good for both sides. I measured the blocks and found a pattern the same size for the winter side, as I was putting it together today I realized the feb blocks were 8" unfinished and I used 8.5" unfinished for my winter side!!! OMG!!! I had to rip apart the connecting blocks to make them bigger so everything would fit. What was supposed to be a simple day has turned into an horrendous one. So now my quilting is going to look really bad on the feb side but can't be helped. The winter side is not as forgiving. I can not believe I did that! The one side is a little bigger, going to try to make it work or will have to give up on the idea of a reversible runner. What a day!