Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashjoy View Post
    I sent my sp package out. Please when it arrives check to see if it contains a ring. I lost my engagement ring and am just devastated. We have back tracked everywhere looking for it. Ill be gone for vacation, but will check in as soon as I return.
    I will certainly be on the lookout if I get your box Hope you find it!! I also checked out your blog, nice place and cute pincushion with the perfume base
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Nancy glad to hear about the baby...so much fun, huh? Renee glad your husband is improving and your grandbaby and daughter are doing well.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Well, saw one or two clues that could be me, will only know for sure when packages get here. I'm waiting!!
    Mailed both SP packages this morning - one went westward and the other eastward - no, that's wrong, one went eastward and the other southward. Yep, that's it - east and south. One to a state that used to have a big Air Force base that for some reason I wanted to go to - never did, but wanted to. Let's see - zips 15 and 12 or 6 and 3 for Krystyna. BOth have dogs, both read and both gave me a specific item wanted - hopefully I fulfilled that wish.
    This clue could be me. I'm south of Tennessee, leave near a huge Air Force base and my zip adds up to 15. Gotta be me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashjoy View Post
    Thanks
    Yesterday I woke to my normal morning fluttering to start laundry and ironing and realized my engagement ring is not on my finger. I'm devastated. We have unpacked and checked everywhere. Will move major appliances after vacation. But please if you pray, please pray I find it. I cried all day yesterday just thinking about it. I made a police report in case it's turned into a pawn shop, put an add in the paper. It could be anywhere.

See you all after vacation if I don't stop back on the way to the ship. Ill need to get my last iPhone fix in for 10 days. Lol
    Just hang tight. If it is in your SP box, I'm sure it will be returned. Meanwhile, turn out the lights at night and shine a flashlight everywhere slowly along the floor. I have found two missing diamonds this way. I hope you find it wherever it is.

All packed except for my handmade items. I hope to have them done tonight. Going to the PO for other swaps on my lunch hour tomorrow and want to have this one there as well.

Clue #4: favorite color red
    Clue #5: You like to read
    Clue #6: You have an embroidery machine

Enjoy your Sunday!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Quote Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
    This clue could be me. I'm south of Tennessee, leave near a huge Air Force base and my zip adds up to 15. Gotta be me.
    Well, Fayzer, yes, you have a big Air Force base, but I never wanted to live in Florida. Wrong state there.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Thanks for the tip, I will use a flashlight and look tonight again.

Nancy and Rene, congrats on the babies!
    And Rene I just went through major esophageal surgery after an ulcer became infected. It was awful. I had a pic line almost 6 months. It's a slow recovery, ill be praying he does well.

I haven't seen a single clue that I thought could be me. But my SS has plenty of time to mail, I won't be home until next Wednesday.

Power Poster
    Ash joy prayers that you find your ring.
    My package will be mailed tomorrow. Going to a much warmer state, than where I live.

ASH I hope you find your ring soon.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast