Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

I finally finished making my secret pal something will ship it tomorrow when I run some errands. This swap is so much fun !! Great packages coming in already

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WHEN YOU MAIL AND WHEN YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE!! tWO OF YOU THAT i CAN SEE HERE FORGOT.
    Not me! I just got back from the post office and I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. WOW! See me pat myself on the back???LOL
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

I have not mailed mine, just portions that I ordered online. Making my gifts to my secret pals last all month. Will notify when the main box goes. :-) I am having so much fun.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    It HAS to be Michigan, but guess what?, I live in Michigan, too!! It could be me!!! Ha Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
    Its me I know its me...I'm surrounded by water and a long way from CA.....can't wait
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Had a nice weekend, one of those days that you just feel creative. I was trying to think of something to make for my SP and read her letter, again. Then it hit me, and this is what I did. Hope you like it, whomever you are. OH, one of the colors in here is one of your favorites.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Darn, that cute little bag doesn't have purple (my favorite color), so guess it isn't for me. But then, Buslady, I could learn to like the other colors...
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    If you ever get my name you can sure send me a black and white one too. Very nice....
    Aw, Jaba. I did have you but since I have three cats and you are extremely allergic, I asked Lori to switch. I DID NOT want you breaking out in hives from something I sent you. So sorry...

Buslady -- gorgous bag. Those colours really pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Springfield isn't too far, Queen. I'll be over later to share your candy with you and borrow that apron pattern!!!
    Come on over. Still home today. Headache and cough that keep me home.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

sweet bag, buslady!!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

I received the nicest package of goodies from catpawski. 30's fabric, a book on piping, emery boards, a pretty notpad, an extra big butterfly paperclip, some Thread Heaven wax and lots more.

Thank you sew much. I will certainly enjoy the terrific goodies.

Jane
    October - Scrappy Block swap - Simply Woven by Jessica Kelly - Moda Bake Shop
    November - Scrappy Block swap - Florabunda aka Jacobs Ladder in Florals - Bonnie Hunter
    November - Fabric Postcard swap - Thanksgiving theme

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast