Spring Cleaning Noodles
Do you have fabric that you don't know why you bought?? Or fabric that you have used too many times and want to change it out?? This swap is for you!!
For this swap we will be swapping ANY COLORED NOODLES. A noodle is 2.5 X 42- 45. 42- 45 is the measurement from selvage to selvage. It is one yard that will yield 14 noodles (strips). Two of these noodles will be kept by you and twelve will be sent to me. 100% cotton.
For this swap you can swap a maximum of four sets. One set equals 12 noodles. Please make sure that each yardage is different so there arent too many duplicates. One set of twelve noodles will be one set with a maximum of four. If there is a lot of interest in this swap we can add more sets for the noodle swaps in the future.
Please follow these instructions:
1. One set is one yard cut into 2.5 X 42 - 45 strips. Please give what you want to receive.
2. Fabric should be washed, dried and ironed. Please do not remove the selvage. Please make sure the strips are not wavy or crooked. Please send what you want to receive.
3. Label the right side of each noodle with your name and forum name so the receiver knows who it is from. Put these in a bag and then into a Flat Rate Envelope (FRE) to send to me.
4. The postage for an FRE is $4.95 and will fit four sets. In the FRE you will put return address label for me to send to you along with return postage. Please make sure it is in stamp form. They have one stamp that it $4.95 at the Post Office. What it costs to send is how much it will cost to receive. You do not need to send the FRE as I can get it from the post office and it will save room for your sets. Just the label and return postage.
5. The sets should be received to me by April 30th and will be swapped out and mailed the first week of May.
6. If you would like to join the swap please PM me with your name, address, and the number of sets you want to swap. I will then send you my name and address so you have it to mail the sets to me. When you send your noodle's in the mail, send me a PM so I know to expect them on my doorstep.
In the 2nd post you will see a list of swappers and how many sets they signed up for. When the sets are received the color will change to let you know that the sets were received.
If anyone has any questions about this let me know.
May swap is Spring Cleaning Fat Quarter's