Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian/Oriental Fabric Fat 8th Swap Sign up thru 4/12/13 Due 4/26/13

Please let us know. Thanks.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Waiting for one more package...

tracibug - 8
    ssnare - 6 Rcvd
    ljdugas31 - 4 Rcvd
    moonrise - 6 Rcvd
    squires1042 - 8 Rcvd
    tumdarra - 6 Rcvd
    lauriejo - 6
    jclinganrey - 8 Rcvd

I am getting excited. Traci, did you get the last package you were waiting for in the mail. I can hardly wait to see what we get in the swap. How soon do you think it will be before you mail our packages back?

Quote Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
    I am getting excited. Traci, did you get the last package you were waiting for in the mail. I can hardly wait to see what we get in the swap. How soon do you think it will be before you mail our packages back?
    me too ssnare..am getting excited to see what we get

Me three!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Woohoo!!

All packages have been received and the sorting has begun. The last one was shipped to my office so I didn't get it until Monday (the advantage/disadvantage of shipping to work). I hope to have these back out to you tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Soooooo pretty!!!

Oh, traci, you get to see them all before we do. I sure hope everyone posts pictures of what they get. One of the neat things that I discovered was from a sales clerk in the Fabric recycles store is that she studied different cultures and when I was trying to pick out fabric for this swap, she told me the meanings on some of the prints I selected.

Woo hoo! I'll have my face pressed up to the window, looking for the mail lady, every single day!

My apologies, ladies... Had a slight delay due to the passing away of a friend's family member... All of the goodies will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I would expect them to deliver by Wed/Thursday at the latest.

There were a few duplicates as it seems we have similar tastes and available selections but such pretties to sort.

Thank you all for playing... Also, there is an F16 in each of your packages as a 'my apologies' from LaurieJo...

Happy quilting!!

Traci, sorry to hear about your family friend passing. You are in my prayers. I am so looking forward to see what my package contains.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast