Asian/Oriental Fabric Fat 8th Swap – Sign up thru 4/12/13 – Due 4/26/13
Brought to you by Tracibug and her love of the ‘other fabrics’ …….
Swap open for registration until April 12, 2013 or until 100 sets filled, whichever comes first.....
Each swapper may send in up to six sets.
Each set will consist 8 - F8’s of any 1 (one) 100% cotton Asian/Oriental themed quality quilting fabric. You know, the ones that often have a bit of metallic accent to them. If you are unsure, just ask. Pictures of what I am wanting to make with these fabrics are posted below.
F8’s should be carefully cut from 100% cotton fabric and should measure 10” x 18”. Fabrics that fray easily, or are fairly easy to see through are not good candidates for this swap. One yard should yield 8 – F8’s. If you are unsure of how to cut them, just ask.
Please be advised that fabrics that are cut too wonky or off grain, are shedding, that contain selvages, or those that are not at least 10” x 18”, will be returned unswapped. Oversized is better than undersized.
- For each SET of 8 - Fold your fabrics neatly and put them in a ziploc bag (quart or gallon).
- Each set must be from a different fabric.
- Be sure the selvages have been removed from both ends and there are no selvage holes.
- Write your name and address (a mailing label is fine) on each bag, in the event of a mailing mishap.
- RETURN POSTAGE – Include $6 (cash, money order, or stamps) These will be sent back to you priority mail with confirmation. Do not send envelopes with postage or metered strips.
Please note that if you do not send enough return postage I will hold them until you send the difference.
I would like to have these in hand no later than 4/26/13 and will sort that weekend and send back by 4/30/13. Packages received after that date without prior approval will be returned unswapped. Any member not fulfilling their commitment will not be accepted in future swaps and negative feedback will be posted to members account per Moderators requirements.
This swap is approved by PatriceJ.
Reminders and swap rules can be found here - http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm
To sign up, PM me your:
How many sets you're doing
Your real name
Your mailing address
Any questions please pm me...