Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Description: This will be a monthly swap. You will sign up each month and you can choose each month whether or not to participate. You will be given a random person to swap with and that person will change each month.
    Each month there will be a different theme or color that we will swap. There is a limit of two swaps per person.*ONE SWAP PER PERSON THIS MONTH

**Each person will swap 5 fat quarters that go with the theme or color of the month.
    **FQ's can be purchased or can be from your stash but they must be 100% cotton and they must measure 18 x 22 inches (standard FQ).
    **They should be 5 DIFFERENT FQ's.

For the month of August the theme is senders choice.
    Since there isn't a whole lot to this swap, the turn around time will be pretty fast. Sign up until noon on August 9, receive name and address by August 11, mail out by August 13. Participants are required to PM me when they have received their FQ's and are required to post a PM thanking the sender. You don't need to let me know you have mailed.

*When you send your FQ's please be sure to include your board/screen name so that people know whom to thank.

If you would like to participate please PM me with your board name, full name and address and the number of sets you would like to do. Two set limit.

Please see the rules for all board swaps and PM me with any questions. This swap has been approved by the admin.
    Brenda

For this month only there will only be one swap per person allowed...August is EXTREMELY busy for me and one per person is the limit for this month
    Brenda

Sounds good Brenda. I'm in!!

Count me in for two sets, I had to sit out for July and I am having withdraws.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Yea.....sent my pm

Blog Entries
    I'm in for the one set this month too Brenda, I hope EVERYONE who commits participates. And please let me know if you need an angel. Linda

Blog Entries
    I'm in Brenda, think I'll send fall blenders, they can go with the wall hanging and table runner swaps that are starting maybe.

I am in,PM on te way.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

I'm in also! Sender's choice ..... what shall I send? all one color, all one style, all one fabric line, ugly fabrics, or a mixture of pieces ...... fabric stash - yes!
    Oh Brenda, hope you have time to meditate so that stress will not get to you.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Sending PM now. Whoopie!
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 25 1 2 11 ... LastLast