Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks! >

August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks!

August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks!

Old 07-21-2014, 07:28 AM

Default August FQ swap! Fall/Halloween or dots/stripes and checks!

August Fat Quarter Swap! Fall or Halloween swap OR dots/stripes and checks! variety variety!!!

HI! this months swap is for Fall or Halloween Fat quarters or if you don't care for those how about checks! stripes! or dots! Due to having Surgery on the 1st (again) I will not get the list up til the 3rd. I apologize for the delay but its realistic and don't want people banging on their computers where are my names!!!

Ok here it goes the swap rules and rules of the board:

This month we are sending our partners 5 FULL FAT QUARTERS of either fall tones, leaves, color season changes! or Halloween ghosts! pumkins! and bats and cats! OR if you don't do those you can swap your gorgeous checks, stripes and dot fabrics. So check your stash I bet you can play! and who doesn't want something pretty to play with?? not me! (lol like right queen of fat quarters here). I will be picking ONE partner for each person who says they would like to swap hopefully based on the category your swapping for. I will then put anyone who would like to swap more on a list that you can go to and pick from on your own to be partners with (sort of like last month). This way if you want five swaps well tada! you can have them. I just will run one because that is all the energy I have going for me. not much sigh. I will post on the 2nd (or sooner) the list of partners and the list of people willing to swap so you have to send ME a PM to get on that list prior to the 1st please.

OK the basics: all sign ups must be done through me and possible postings must be done through me. if you haven't gone through me you cant make the list. please remember this. if I blow it and forget your name hit me up immediately and I will change it. I forget things honestly how weird is that but its true! so read the list carefully and make sure your on the list. Any complaints must be made directly to me and not posted on the board. This is a fun board and we want to keep it a fun board even when your irked to high heaven. That's the rules I am making them up as I go (grin). I will post partners on the board its your job to look for the posting in this blog and find it! keep your eyes open its coming!!!

You must mail by AUGUST 7th. NO exceptions. If you cant make that mail date then please don't sign up. its not fair to make people wait all month. If you forget to mail then you will be automatically not allowed to play next month. the next time you sign up again if you forget again? you will be left off of any further swaps for the next month. Please be ready to mail when the time comes and you will be happy in knowing you should be getting a package in the mail in just a few days. Its common courtesy so please be good!

ok.. let the swaps begin. ANY QUESTIONS MUST BE DIRECTED AT ME VIA EMAIL. Thanks!!!
Old 07-21-2014, 07:25 PM

We have four sign ups so far! come on jump on in the water is warm!
Old 07-23-2014, 08:42 PM

Yes yes. PMing. I know I'll need my fq fix!
Old 07-24-2014, 04:36 AM

Yahoo! we have 9 sign ups so far and several side swaps at that! you simply need to send me a PM and let me know what you would like to swap, how many and if you would like a side swap what your willing to swap so I can post that on the board for you when I put the names out. This is a fun swap, not very expensive to send (2.50 to 3.30 depending on the post office per swap AVERAGE) you might just get something you really like! so write me now and let me know you would like to join. We would love to have you!
Old 07-24-2014, 06:14 AM

Missed last month with all the company here but I'm back too! Sent you a PM Linda, love the beautiful fall colors.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:06 AM

I'm in too! I'm in for 2 sets. PMing now.

Jane
Old 07-24-2014, 07:22 PM

I have been out of touch with the quilting board and need to get back in. I have missed hearing what everyone is doing. Please sign me up for the FQ swap!
Old 07-25-2014, 12:38 AM

I'm in, pm'ng you now.
K
PS you crack me up...as usual
Old 07-25-2014, 11:29 PM

oo, so tempted to join, but with work and holidays here, I may not be able to arrange it.
I have a need for some Halloween fabby, but love me some dots.
still thinking here (can you smell the burning, lol)
off to check my available FQ's to see.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:38 AM

I can do swaps in Halloween,Fall,and/or Pin Dots