Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Mug Rug Swap:  At the Zoo (maker's choice) >

August Mug Rug Swap: At the Zoo (maker's choice)

August Mug Rug Swap: At the Zoo (maker's choice)

Old 08-27-2015, 04:14 PM

Wow, great stuff posted today.

sewbizgirl- I love what CarolinePaj created for you - black and white with a touch of green. And who can resist panda bears?
You also received a great mug rug from Robinlee-that adorable elephant surrounded by an octagonal shape. Clever.

We've seen several paper pieced projects this month. Guess the themed just lent itself to that technique, wouldn't you say?

annt59-I like your color scheme and placement design for the panda bears you used for FabQuilter. And I like how she used yellow and pink flowers with the blue and orange combo for the zebra.

Best,
deb in Maine
Old 08-27-2015, 04:29 PM

I love that newsprint fabric that FabQuilter used on the back of the mug rug to annt59. Have never seen any like that before.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:26 AM

Robinlee what an adorable mug rug you made for sewbizgirl! The goodies rock also!
Old 08-28-2015, 07:31 AM

Alert: Paintmejudy is starting a new mystery quilt. I believe tomorrow. I enjoy these. Fun for lurkers too!!
Old 08-28-2015, 10:59 AM

All the mug rugs are really cute. I got my mug rug done for September.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by beckyw View Post

Wow, how do you that?

Here I sit with the house to myself for four days and wishing I knew my partner's preference-Halloween or fall. Actually toyed with making one of each so I could have a head start. And so what have I been doing-lots and lots of gardening work. Our neighbors must think we've flown the coop, everything was so overgrown and scraggly looking. funny how a little guy can back things up so... <3

Any hoo, off for my bike ride. Done with the gardens until we put them to bed for the winter. When I get back, I plan to put scissors to fabric to start on a project for a different 'thread' swap.

I'm a fall/autumn girl myself. We don't do Halloween. Wonder what most folks will choose? Hm...

Best,
deb in Maine
Old 08-29-2015, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by beckyw View Post
Isn't September for your partner to say what they prefer?

September Mug Rug Swap: Halloween or Autumn (partner’s choice)
Old 08-29-2015, 09:34 AM

I am making one of each, love fall and enjoy Halloween and will enjoy which either one my partner doesn't choose.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:45 PM

Ann (annt59)

Thank you for posting pics of your Pandas mug rug you sent me. I've been out of pocket for a while and hope its not too late to say via this post that your package is absolutely lovely!! The m r w adorable pandas and the animal printfabric on the reverse. Very cute!!! Almost do not want to use it- it's sopretty. The extras are awesome, the dark fabric, the washable markers which are not pictured here, and neat cutedoggy pattern.

Thank you for the special package. (Hugs)

Anna
FabQuilter
Attached Thumbnails annt59-m-r.jpg   annt59-reverse-m-r-pkg.jpg   annt59-dog-pattern.jpg  
Old 08-29-2015, 03:57 PM

Today I thought I'd finally figure out how to leave feedback scores for my recent partners. I guess I overdid it You are only allowed to leave three per day. Sigh...

So to my recent swappers who have yet to receive a message saying I left you a feedback scoring, I'll be getting to you within the next few days. Pinky promise.

It would be a super nice gesture to leave feedback about your swap partners. It is a helpful tool to the swap 'moms' too, especially if you happen to be new to a swap.

If you're not sure how to to go about it, here's the info from the 'Help' section.

User Feedback

The new “User Feedback” feature is an enhancement to the previous Feedback/Rating feature. This feature allows members to view and provide feedback about their experience buying, selling or trading products with the other members of the forum.

You can provide feedback by taking the following steps:
find something the member posted; then
click on the number that represents her/his feedback score; then
click on the link to "submit feedback for ..."

Once the feedback is submitted the feedback score is displayed under the “Feedback Score” link. You can also view detailed feedbacks from all the other members by clicking the “View Complete Feedbacks” link.

Me again, saying- when you click on the Feedback Score:XX (%)of Xperson , it will open a new page. Look to the right of the page, under Trader Rating Statistics it reads 'Submit Feedback for X person.

It's really very easy once you go through the process.

Best,
deb in Maine