Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: August Quilting in the New Year Swap

Wow blue sparkly and a star. Hmmm sneak peek for Bonni. Have to wait until I get home from dog training, a quick visit to the favorite LQS and then a visit to the plant nursery. Should take a pic now but my phone and I don't sync.

Well here
    I am at hme now. Haven't started on anything yet,but you can still have a bit of a peek, just to keep your interest...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by lindyline
    Well here
    I am at hme now. Haven't started on anything yet,but you can still have a bit of a peek, just to keep your interest...
    Ohhh. look at those interesting colors. Love the blue sky one. Think I have some of that so you can tell it to move over so I can see what's underneath it. Hmm. THAT looks interesting. It's going to be loverly!

Hello all, have made a huge start on August swap. Am still unable to handsew, so I'm going to give machine applique my best shot. Here's what I've got so far, and yes, it is meant to be a dragon. Just what I'll d with it remains to be seen. And then only if I don't mess it up. The machine that does the zigzag stitch is almost as old as me.

Hmmm I think he needs a tail.

started the stitching,hopefully it wil improve.otherwise it's back to the drawing board.
    Name:  Attachment-248314.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  84.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lindyline
    Hello all, have made a huge start on August swap. Am still unable to handsew, so I'm going to give machine applique my best shot. Here's what I've got so far, and yes, it is meant to be a dragon. Just what I'll d with it remains to be seen. And then only if I don't mess it up. The machine that does the zigzag stitch is almost as old as me.

Hmmm I think he needs a tail.
    Oh isn't he a cute little dragon! You're machine applique is much better than mine. I've given up using the satin stitch and have gone to a couple of other ones. So what did I do? I am doing machine applique for the doll swap and have little circles to do. WHAT was I thinking? As if machine applique wasn't bad enough but circles? Jeesh! Your's is far better. :)

Ok. For your good work, you get another sneak peek.

This time it's not a picture but a word sneak peek. Ok...ready for it? here it is.......

Somewhere on the wall hanging will be the letter A. (giggles).

Blog Entries
    Lindy - your dragon is wonderful. Good Luck with that machine applique!

Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchesbyLA
    flying into Milwakee (totally misspelled that) then going to McHenry, Will be in Chicago a few days too.
    If you ever find yourself getting out towards DeKalb (or Elburn) let me know. DeKalb is around 60 miles sw of Chicago but I can't drive into chicago. It would be good to meet somebody from the boards. :)
    I will have to check it out and see how close we will be. Your right it would be a joy to meet somebody from the boards.

Dee, Just wanted to thank you for being my swap partner. I think we are gonna have some fun. Trying to figure out a project and some fabric. When I make a decision I will be posting a hint.
    LA

Quote Originally Posted by stitchesbyLA
    Dee, Just wanted to thank you for being my swap partner. I think we are gonna have some fun. Trying to figure out a project and some fabric. When I make a decision I will be posting a hint.
    LA
    Oh she'll love (and so do we) hints! I wonder if Lindyline has figured out her second hint yet. (giggles)

My name finishes in A. ??!!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast