Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Have PMed my partner and I'm waiting on a response ..... lets get er done .......lol........ I love this swap ...CQR
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Blog Entries
    I finished my Dq this weekend and I am sending it to Wanda Lou... I hope you like it here is a small peak...Name:  cut out.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  126.0 KB
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Mary, that is a beautiful sneak peak. I'm drooling in anticipation already..... I'm sure your partner is to.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    It's September 2nd!!!! Good gravy, you're fast! And it's adorable.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

PM sent to my partner, laundry done, house had been cleaned- no yard work due to the rain. I have the whole day to quilt tomorrow!
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Well I didn't sign up for this month, this month is going to be a nightmare, but next month.... definitely have to do a Halloween doll quilt! Yea Baby! '
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

KRYSTYNA, LMAO GOOD GRAVY? GOOD GRAVY? rolflmao.. way too funny. Where do you come up with this stuff? you sound like my lil sis, she always says stuff like that.. gosh golly lol.. you made me smile. A wondeful gift thank you.

that said get off your boat young lady and swap with the rest of us. Surely someone will need you. you need as in NEED another dq.. you can always donate it comeon. come out and play with us.. Mr. Sun, Sun Mr Golden sun, please come out and and play.. you got me singing now this is not good the rest here will not appreciate it honest.

HEY missy, that was one big peak for your partner. I just found mine above and will send out a lucky you letter! see if she wants frankenstein blocks or just something subtle like dead leaves floating to the ground kinda block grin.. or maybe the one I made hum.. the world may never know. lucky lucky girl she is.. with me as a partner the world well will be different for one small moment.

have fun kiddos, I am off to bed. its only 2:20 what a novel concept!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries

amish dq 2012

look what skaduzy sent me!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Lucky you! Love the cubes set on black.
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    KRYSTYNA, LMAO GOOD GRAVY? GOOD GRAVY? rolflmao.. way too funny. Where do you come up with this stuff? you sound like my lil sis, she always says stuff like that.. gosh golly lol.. you made me smile. A wondeful gift thank you.

that said get off your boat young lady and swap with the rest of us. Surely someone will need you. you need as in NEED another dq.. you can always donate it comeon. come out and play with us.. Mr. Sun, Sun Mr Golden sun, please come out and and play.. you got me singing now this is not good the rest here will not appreciate it honest.
    Well, since I finally finished the patriotic quilt last night ... and ONLY have two commission wall quilts ... (let's not even talk about veils) I guess I would have swapped, but ... boooo hoooo hoooo. I have no partner! And guess what else I don't have -- not one single quilt that *I* made!!! Weird, huh?
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 ... LastLast