Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST

Blog Entries
    Aunt Janey and I have both mailed our little darlins to each other. I am so anxious, both to see mine and for her to see hers!! Mine will arrive Friday (approx), hers on Saturday. At least that is what the PO says. If mine pretty is anything like the rest that are showing up, I will be one very happy receiver! Mine that I sent is really different from what I am seeing on here, so I hope I was "on topic" enough!!! The colors in this months DQ's are just stunning! The trees are just starting to turn around here, this is my favorite time of year. DH and I are planning a camping trip "up north" the first weekend in October. Prob gonna be a little early for "peak" but we shall see! Sitting here tapping my toes in anticipation. Can't wait to see everyones lovely's.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
    Lynnie25; you sent a beautiful quilt! Looks like some paper peicing in the center!
    Yes, you know me well Much quicker, easier and more accurate for me than normal piecing.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
    lookie lookie what I got today!!!! isn't it pretty ...and I love the turkey ..... and the little fall leaves floating through the quilt are awesome .... thanks so much Lynn (sewbeadit) I love this little jewel........CQR
    Robin, I am glad you liked the turkey! I had fun making it, it was a bit different for me to do. I love your avatar! sewbeadit
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    [QUOTE=sewbeadit;5545305]Robin, I am glad you liked the turkey! I had fun making it, it was a bit different for me to do. I love your avatar! sewbeadit[/QUOTE

Thanks Lynn, that was my Crazy Quilt for the swap (my avitar that is lol)... hope you get your quilt soon maybe tomorrow..... and I love my turkey .....CQR
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

QCR - Love your new avatar!
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
    QCR - Love your new avatar!
    Thanks Paula .... and thanks for helping me change it ....lol.... happy quilting friend ...CQR
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Linda, I'm so glad you like it!
    Daffy

Lynnie, sewbeadit and elizabrat.....those are really some adorable quilts. I sent mine to 978gray on Monday and should have got it Tuesday. But I haven't heard yet.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Is it my imagination or are the quilts getting more fabulous with every month that passes?
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

they have really been gorgeous this month...although the fall color scheme is my favorite
    Brenda

Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 ... LastLast