Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST

Peggy-I'll post a pic tonight of the quilt you received from me.....looking forward to getting mine from you (have to check at the post ofc tomorrow before it closes)......hope it's soon!

Tam...Moo, have been trying to write to you but not sure if it went threw. I did recieve my DQ yesterday. It's beautiful and I love it. I have the perfect spot for it. Thank you for posting the pictures of both of them. And thanks for being my partner. And to everyone else, I know I don't say or post much but do enjoy looking at all the beautiful DQ. And reading the post. I enjoy the Fall season and the colors. Oh and the smell of apple pie, yum yum. God Bless
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
    I tranposed the numbers in Amalia's zipcode so her DQ has traveled all over Texas but should reach her tomorrow. Here is a peak Amalia - I am sorry for the delay!Attachment 367578

Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Peggy-I'll post a pic tonight of the quilt you received from me.....looking forward to getting mine from you (have to check at the post ofc tomorrow before it closes)......hope it's soon!
    Did you receive yours? You shaould have received it on Friday. Let me know. Debby received hers and she is just beside you. Now I'm worried......
    Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!!!!

Peggy {Boop56}

Quote Originally Posted by Boop56 View Post
    Did you receive yours? You shaould have received it on Friday. Let me know. Debby received hers and she is just beside you. Now I'm worried......
    Don't worry, Peggy....it's probably at the post ofc. I didn't have the car yesterday, and today (saturday) we skyped with our son in England all morning, so didn't make it again......Tuesday for sure, as Monday is Columbus Day....now it seems like a really long wait - geesh.

Blog Entries
    I was so excited to get my mail today! There was a gorgeous DQ waiting to be opened! MistyMarie, it's so very beautiful! I love the colors, the embroidered leaves, everything! I am SUCH a happy camper! Thank you also for the two adorable patterns! I am a lucky girl today for sure.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Love those leaves! A perfect little quilt!
    jillnjo

MistyMarie-your quilt to Ronda is so pretty....love the way you placed your colors, and the leaves give it just the right finishing touch.

Another stunning DQ! This month's presentation have been truly amazing.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Here is my dq from my partner. It is so cute and I just love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    More beautiful quilts!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 ... LastLast