Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 65 66

Thread: Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST

Blog Entries
    All the quilts coming our way are just awesome!
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    What do they say.....third times a charm....okay, following is the quilt I made for Peggy (Boop 56).....still have not received mine and I checked today (Tuesday)...can't wait.
    Here goes...................
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    It's not over til it's over!! We got back from our RV Gypsy Trip last week, and the first thing I did was open a package from Happy Cat Quilter with a terrific batik fall doll quilt inside. It was worth coming home for, altho we had a wonderful time on our trip. Thanks you so much, Happy Cat - I'm not seeing your pics posted, so I'm going to give it a try so the others can see this darling quilt. I have my troubles with camera and technology, etc, but am going to give it a shot this afternoon.
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Blog Entries
    Can't wait to see it!!!!
    Barbara

May all your ups and downs be with needles and thread.

Blog Entries

At long last

Well, nothing is easy for me on the computer, but my Techie husband helped me get my photos onto my data drive finally this morning (compllications too numerous to elaborate on), and I hope I reduced them to printable size for the board, so hopefully - TA DAH! my beautiful doll quilt from Happy Cat!
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Blog Entries
    No luck yet - will review instructions and try again.
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Blog Entries

Now I got it!

Here are photos of Happy Cat's "Autumn Harvest" I love the batiks and think her color choices are super. Also the leaf details are so interesting and dimensional. Thanks again, Linda for this cute seasonal piece!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Blog Entries

Now I'm on a roll!

Happy Cat wanted me to post mine also, since she had a problem about this, so now that I'm on a roll, here are three snapshots of the doll quilt I sent to her.

I was inspired seeing this pattern on the QB in full size quilts, and decided to try it for myself in minature. Then I got the bee in my bonnet to quilt it in my decorative stitches that I enjoy on my machine. My FMQ is quite amateurish (and it probably will continue to be) but I enjoy trying it out once in a while. My daughter keeps telling me "Done is better than Perfect" so I "just do it." This was a fun project and I'm appreciative to the board for sponsoring these swaps, and to my partner for sharing her skills!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!

Blog Entries
    Nice, nice work ladies!

Junior Member Happy Cat Quilter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyjoyMarie View Post
    Here are photos of Happy Cat's "Autumn Harvest" I love the batiks and think her color choices are super. Also the leaf details are so interesting and dimensional. Thanks again, Linda for this cute seasonal piece!
    Thank you for the kind words and for posting both of our little quilts! I really enjoy gazing at mine from you; it is hanging on my sewing room wall. You truly have patience working with such little pieces and they are so purrfectly done
    Thanks again to an awesome partner!
    Linda

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 65 66