Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Batik Block Swap 12.5 - Signups thru 5-31-13 - Due 7-31-13 >

Batik Block Swap 12.5 - Signups thru 5-31-13 - Due 7-31-13

Batik Block Swap 12.5 - Signups thru 5-31-13 - Due 7-31-13

Old 06-15-2013, 05:44 AM

Prayers and thoughts to you Traci! .... and hoping the move goes well for you. Moving is a challenge but getting settled makes it all worthwhile.
I've been experimenting with patterns and blocks, making 6 just alike challenge my patience but I will get it done. Batik is so much fun to play with! I'll have to get out my camera to post some pictures of progress.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:15 AM

Update:

We found a house on Monday and were accepted. Picked up the keys on Tuesday and have already started bringing stuff over. Phew... what a relief.

I will still be leaving either Tues or Wed next week and back in CA abouts 7/14. We will be travelling thru Texas on the way to Minnesota, then back through Washington to visit Mariposa on the way home.

If you're ready to ship, PM me for my work address and the packages will wait for me here, else I will be back in town to mail as well.

Thank you for all the prayers... Looking forward to some normalcy and being able to enjoy my new quilting space.

Traci, et al (Josh (hubby), Ian and Quentin (sons), Jack (dog), Wishie, Stella, Snub and Ms. Fluffikins (cats)
Old 06-20-2013, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
Update:

We found a house on Monday and were accepted. Picked up the keys on Tuesday and have already started bringing stuff over. Phew... what a relief.

I will still be leaving either Tues or Wed next week and back in CA abouts 7/14. We will be travelling thru Texas on the way to Minnesota, then back through Washington to visit Mariposa on the way home.

If you're ready to ship, PM me for my work address and the packages will wait for me here, else I will be back in town to mail as well.

Thank you for all the prayers... Looking forward to some normalcy and being able to enjoy my new quilting space.

Traci, et al (Josh (hubby), Ian and Quentin (sons), Jack (dog), Wishie, Stella, Snub and Ms. Fluffikins (cats)
So what part of Texas will you be going through? If you are in my neck of the woods let me know.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:19 PM

Cindy-

We will be staying with a friends from Minnesota either next Wednesday or Thursday, depending on when we're able to get out of here. I would have loved to go to the shop with the Batiks with you!!

Traci

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
So what part of Texas will you be going through? If you are in my neck of the woods let me know.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Power Poster

What a fun trip it will be!
Old 06-20-2013, 12:38 PM

Yes it will... Buggy Barn, here we come!!

Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
What a fun trip it will be!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:44 PM

So glad you found something suitable and are getting settled in. Have a great trip too!
Old 06-20-2013, 07:14 PM

Would it be easier to just hold the shipping until you get back and then you can send us all a new address to send to instead of packages waiting at the job?
Old 06-21-2013, 10:08 AM

Good thing I live in Washington as well. Love the Buggy Barn, never pass up an opportunity to go there with someone. They have remodeled and expanded the barn out so you will get to see more. Be ready to look up at the ceiling where more quilts hang. Such a wonderful shop to go to. Look forward to meeting up with you, Tracibug, and Mariposa.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:58 PM

I will have all of the blocks sent to my office as my new home mail box is about the size of the old Sears Catalog... they obviously weren't prepared for a crafty person moving in!!

If you wouldn't mind waiting until about July 10 to send, then the pile won't be so big at least.

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Would it be easier to just hold the shipping until you get back and then you can send us all a new address to send to instead of packages waiting at the job?