Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 310

Thread: Batik Block Swap 12.5 - Signups thru 5-31-13 - Due 7-31-13

  1. #181
    Super Member MaryMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7,170
    Prayers and thoughts to you Traci! .... and hoping the move goes well for you. Moving is a challenge but getting settled makes it all worthwhile.
    I've been experimenting with patterns and blocks, making 6 just alike challenge my patience but I will get it done. Batik is so much fun to play with! I'll have to get out my camera to post some pictures of progress.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

  2. #182
    Senior Member tracibug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilroy, CA
    Posts
    574
    Update:

    We found a house on Monday and were accepted. Picked up the keys on Tuesday and have already started bringing stuff over. Phew... what a relief.

    I will still be leaving either Tues or Wed next week and back in CA abouts 7/14. We will be travelling thru Texas on the way to Minnesota, then back through Washington to visit Mariposa on the way home.

    If you're ready to ship, PM me for my work address and the packages will wait for me here, else I will be back in town to mail as well.

    Thank you for all the prayers... Looking forward to some normalcy and being able to enjoy my new quilting space.

    Traci, et al (Josh (hubby), Ian and Quentin (sons), Jack (dog), Wishie, Stella, Snub and Ms. Fluffikins (cats)

  3. #183
    Super Member createfourpaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    Update:

    We found a house on Monday and were accepted. Picked up the keys on Tuesday and have already started bringing stuff over. Phew... what a relief.

    I will still be leaving either Tues or Wed next week and back in CA abouts 7/14. We will be travelling thru Texas on the way to Minnesota, then back through Washington to visit Mariposa on the way home.

    If you're ready to ship, PM me for my work address and the packages will wait for me here, else I will be back in town to mail as well.

    Thank you for all the prayers... Looking forward to some normalcy and being able to enjoy my new quilting space.

    Traci, et al (Josh (hubby), Ian and Quentin (sons), Jack (dog), Wishie, Stella, Snub and Ms. Fluffikins (cats)
    So what part of Texas will you be going through? If you are in my neck of the woods let me know.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

    "My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

  4. #184
    Senior Member tracibug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilroy, CA
    Posts
    574
    Cindy-

    We will be staying with a friends from Minnesota either next Wednesday or Thursday, depending on when we're able to get out of here. I would have loved to go to the shop with the Batiks with you!!

    Traci

    Quote Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
    So what part of Texas will you be going through? If you are in my neck of the woods let me know.

  5. #185
    Power Poster Mariposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Washington
    Posts
    20,218
    What a fun trip it will be!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

  6. #186
    Senior Member tracibug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilroy, CA
    Posts
    574
    Yes it will... Buggy Barn, here we come!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
    What a fun trip it will be!

  7. #187
    Super Member mom-6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,767
    So glad you found something suitable and are getting settled in. Have a great trip too!

  8. #188
    Super Member jaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    3,720
    Blog Entries
    1
    Would it be easier to just hold the shipping until you get back and then you can send us all a new address to send to instead of packages waiting at the job?

  9. #189
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    9
    Good thing I live in Washington as well. Love the Buggy Barn, never pass up an opportunity to go there with someone. They have remodeled and expanded the barn out so you will get to see more. Be ready to look up at the ceiling where more quilts hang. Such a wonderful shop to go to. Look forward to meeting up with you, Tracibug, and Mariposa.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

  10. #190
    Senior Member tracibug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilroy, CA
    Posts
    574
    I will have all of the blocks sent to my office as my new home mail box is about the size of the old Sears Catalog... they obviously weren't prepared for a crafty person moving in!!

    If you wouldn't mind waiting until about July 10 to send, then the pile won't be so big at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Would it be easier to just hold the shipping until you get back and then you can send us all a new address to send to instead of packages waiting at the job?

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.