Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Batik Block Swap - Signups thru 2-15-13 - Due 2-28-13

I'm working on a block but am having difficulty sticking to batiks only .... there's some other fabrics in my stash that keep working their way into my design. Maybe I need to go shopping for more batiks?
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Blog Entries
    I am going to make some first and then sign up, cause I dont want to get to busy and then not get it done
    Live, Laugh & Love, for tomorrow may never come.
    Veronica

I approve your request to go shopping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMo View Post
    I'm working on a block but am having difficulty sticking to batiks only .... there's some other fabrics in my stash that keep working their way into my design. Maybe I need to go shopping for more batiks?

I totally understand... my deadlines seem to be what keeps me producing though, sadly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Short an Sweet View Post
    I am going to make some first and then sign up, cause I dont want to get to busy and then not get it done

Blog Entries
    hi ladies, welll i have my blocks done, still have to iron and snip the threads, then they are off, can u pm me address please i will re read the post see waht else i need to do, i know ziplock, that is not a problem, and i am posting a picture, i might be able to do one more set, not sure , though, have to check out the amount i have to make sure , are u still needing another set,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Lovngrandma fun blocks! It would be fun to have you join in for another block! Love all the pretty batik fabrics!

Is it too late to join this swap?
    I'm still figuring out sashing for blocks I got in a couple of previous batik swaps but enjoy the variety of gorgeous blocks received. Did get two of them completed and gifted. One went as a Christmas gift and the other to a teenager who lost her mom in a car wreck between Christmas and New Years.

Blog Entries
    mom-6 just send your name in and info, doesn't close until the 15th of Feb.

Thanks jaba. Think I will follow short and sweet's example and get a set done before I sign up to be sure the time crunch doesn't land on me with a vengence, which it has a habit of doing just when I'm sure I have plenty of time to get everything done.

Got a set done last night but discovered they are the wrong size. However I'm not really upset because I like them so much they wouldn't be able to leave my house anyway. LOL! Think I'm going to make some more just like them till I run out if one of the fabrics. So sorry y'all, you just have to wait for another batch with different pattern and fabrics.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast