Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38

Thread: Boom 12 - SHORT & SWEET

Blog Entries
    Mine came this afternoon, just got home and couldn't wait and ripped open that envelope so fast and they all came spewing out. After dinner will probably take them out of all those little packs and do the touch feel thing you know, then hope an idea pops into my head as to what would showcase them the best. Thank you again ladies for swapping with me. And don't forget to go on over and sign up for a brand spanking new fast one!!!Name:  DSCF2074.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  1.22 MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
    I received my blocks yesterday and want to thank you all. They are wonderful and Janice, thanks for running this swap. It was my favorite and if you do it again please somehow let me know. I am not on here on a daily notion so I am afraid I will miss out. Thanks again.
    I forgot to mention that Mosher92 blocks were in my package so I am letting everyone know that she has received hers as well. We love them all.
    Marcialee

Blog Entries
    Put it all together and your blocks are ready to be quilted. Thank you ladies...Name:  IMG_8029.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  618.5 KBNot a great pic but think you get the idea.

What a beautiful quilt you have. Love that pieced border! When you start with gorgeous fabric, it's bound to turn out this stunning.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

Blog Entries
    Beautiful all together like that!! Thanks for showing pictures of finshed quilts! I haven't been able to do anything with mine yet thanks to darn allergies and a spring time cold..hope to get to sew Sat or Sun if I feel better....need to decide what fabric I want to use for Boom 13 too!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Wow, Jaba! Your top is wonderful! And you are amazingly fast imho. Thank you so much for sharing! It is so exciting to see them all together this way.

[QUOTE=jaba;6719359]Put it all together and your blocks are ready to be quilted. Thank you ladies...]

Blog Entries
    OK, here are my Boom 12 Blocks. I'm really liking the way it's turning out so I haven't put them together yet because I intent to send more yellow in Boom 13 to the people that didn't participate in Boom 12. I think it's turning into a bed quilt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Kat, I love the way the blacks make it all POP...its going o be pretty!!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Love the yellow and black and white especially. it will be beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
    OK, here are my Boom 12 Blocks. I'm really liking the way it's turning out so I haven't put them together yet because I intent to send more yellow in Boom 13 to the people that didn't participate in Boom 12. I think it's turning into a bed quilt.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38