Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 06-19-2014, 07:16 PM

Thanks Janice it looks like quite a job. ER and sisterLeaving town in the morning but will be back Monday. I had a date with my youngest grandchild tonight. She is 4, the youngest of three and has never had any one on one time with grandma. We had a fun evening but it sure was quiet without her brother and sister. Terriamn
Old 06-20-2014, 08:58 AM

It is a bit of a job but for some reason, I get a weird kick out of organizing these types of things. The pkgs are all out and I'll try to send the tracking #s later.

Terriamn, you're very lucky. I'm looking forward to being a grandma someday (Granny Janny???) but it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon. My sons are 30 and 26 so there's plenty of time. I'm getting a bit anxious but what will be, will be. In the meantime, I've got my furbabies, one of whom was originally my grand-dog but became ours almost 2 years ago. Two dogs, an old cat, a husband, an elderly mother and a sister really keep me busy anyway. Granny Janny is in the future though!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Thanks Janice it looks like quite a job. ER and sisterLeaving town in the morning but will be back Monday. I had a date with my youngest grandchild tonight. She is 4, the youngest of three and has never had any one on one time with grandma. We had a fun evening but it sure was quiet without her brother and sister. Terriamn
Old 06-20-2014, 07:25 PM

I had a GD and a DD ALL week. KatsKid came to visit her kid and mother (me) and sew and sew and sew. She's leaving tomorrow with 2 quilt tops and half a dozen aprons. Had to make a carry bag to put all her extra stuff in. Good thing the airlines don't count it as 3 bags if the third bag can sorta fit on top of the second bag.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:30 PM

Will be stalking the mail on Monday or Tuesday. Excited to get sewing and seeing all the wonderful fabric U R sending me.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:22 AM

i've emailed all tracking #'s. i'm out of town unexpectedly and i did this on the fly without Outlook, directly through my ISP so there's a bigger chance than normal that i made errors. if you check your tracking number and it's wrong, let me know and i'll try to correct it. Billi, your email bounced back saying the mailbox was full or something to that effect. In any case, everyone should have their packages on Monday, or so sayeth the post office.

Enjoy!!!
Old 06-21-2014, 07:21 PM

My oldest granddaughters' high school graduation party is next Saturday. My Mom and sister will be coming to stay with us for the weekend and I still need to clean the house, so no sewing this week for me. I cut 150 4.5" squares for folks to write her a message. Still have a few that need freezer paper ironed on the back. They live in Wisconsin and she will be going to college in Wichita. A big move for our little family. Terriamn
Old 06-23-2014, 05:18 AM

Have a good visit with your family Terriamn, no grands for me yet but sending my girls off to school was quite the experience, so proud of them but I miss them terribly when they are gone. ArizonaKat sounds like you had a great time. My youngest was just home for a 2 week visit it was too short I can't wait till her last year is over and she is home for good.

Also
I just checked the tracking my squishy will be delivered today. :-)
Old 06-23-2014, 05:47 AM

Good morning! Everyone's package is scheduled to arrive today. From this point out, I'll hang out on the sidelines and let you all have this space to post as you wish. If anyone needs anything from me, you can email me for the fastest response. As you post completed block pics, I'll grab them for the gallery.

Have fun!
Old 06-23-2014, 07:21 AM

My package is here! I haven't opened it yet, but I'll check out all the pretties ASAP. It'll be Monday before I can start on anything, though. Hubby is off for vacation this week, and we're doing some MAJOR decluttering, followed by a 3-day yard sale this weekend.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:50 AM

DD is back home in WI and I've found MOST of my sewing equipment and put it back where it belongs. Waiting patiently for the post lady.

So bring on the squishies.