Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 08-22-2014, 05:38 PM

Im a happy camper! Went and picked up my sewing machine from the repair guy...I have to admit I was very embarrassed...he showed me what caused the problem...a bag full of lint and dust and broken threads! I told him I cleaned the top part regularly and he asked about the bottom...heck I didn't even know you could get into the bottom of the machine... He put a new feed dog on it and said it might be noiser but when I tried it the sound was so much smoother than it was before!! I cant wait to get to sewing again but tonight and all day tomorrow my granddaughter and 3 ggrandkids are here.. I can wait another couple days...I can...I really can....but I keep staring at the machine... LOL
Old 08-22-2014, 06:05 PM

Glad you got your machine back and it works good! Early bed for grands?? or lots of time outs
Old 08-23-2014, 04:50 AM

Im hoping its to the pool for the grandkid and her 2 kids and I can put the baby to sleep! Definitely gonna be a HOT day here in Missouri.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:54 PM

Default Four more!

I finished four more blocks and wanted to share them with you!

Gaijin
Attached Thumbnails clover-2.jpg   clover-3.jpg   clover-4.jpg   clover-5.jpg  
Old 08-24-2014, 04:47 PM

Just a quick fyi for everyone in this group who has not yet sent your blocks to me: PLEASE make sure that each and every block is CLEARLY labeled with the owner's name AND the maker's name. Please don't tuck the info inside the block but rather put it in the plastic bag, facing the outside. IT MUST BE VISIBLE TO ME. Now's a good time to go back and look at the blocks you've already made and make sure you've actually put your name and the owner's name in the packet.
Thanks!
Old 08-24-2014, 05:25 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]488934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]488933[/ATTACH]Two more finished Arizona Kat and Joanlizbay. Terriamn
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 08-25-2014, 02:42 AM

Janice sorry, I know I put my address label on the inside of the block. Will make sure these are visible on the outside. Terriamn
Old 08-25-2014, 05:30 AM

My label is on the inside too, thought it would be less confusing to only have the owner's name on the outside.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]488934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]488933[/ATTACH]Two more finished Arizona Kat and Joanlizbay. Terriamn
Another color added to the mix. I can't wait to get these back!

I "was" diligently working on the blocks and have a few more completed but keep forgetting to bring my camera into work. The pics are easier to size down with the software I have here.

Then I came to a screeching halt on Friday. Went to the Doc and am now on Antibiotics and pain meds (good pain meds). Since I had Friday off, I attempted another block . . . a simple one. Fortunately I screwed up my fabric part of the block. Decided to put everything away and continue another day.

KAT
Old 08-26-2014, 04:15 AM

Hey, KAT, am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. hope the antibiotics work well, and soon!

Just a little fyi that might work for you. I can quickly downsize my pix by emailing them to myself. It works on my iPhone and also on my laptop where I use Outlook. Both give you the option of keeping the original size or shrinking a lot, or a little. I send them off, when they come back in, I just re-save them. Easy, peasy, as a friend always says. hope that helps someone.
Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Another color added to the mix. I can't wait to get these back!

I "was" diligently working on the blocks and have a few more completed but keep forgetting to bring my camera into work. The pics are easier to size down with the software I have here.

Then I came to a screeching halt on Friday. Went to the Doc and am now on Antibiotics and pain meds (good pain meds). Since I had Friday off, I attempted another block . . . a simple one. Fortunately I screwed up my fabric part of the block. Decided to put everything away and continue another day.

KAT