Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 12-08-2014, 03:20 AM

I have decided to split up the fabrics so this group will get all blues. Yep I do love my blue, teal and greens but since I have so many blues these are the ones I'm going to send out.
Attached Thumbnails march.jpg  
Old 12-08-2014, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bluelady View Post
Libster! Hi!
Do you want ONLY WOW, or are you saying to use WOW for background and some lighter blue fabric to compliment your lovely fabric? Just clarifying!
The lighter blue as a compliment would be perfect. Thanks for asking.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:54 AM

Oh, dear. I better get moving on my own fabric! I think I'm going to go with black and white with a touch of yellow just like Terriamn did in the last round. Or maybe a touch of cheddar, which I might supply. We'll see.

Great fabric choices ladies. I can't wait to start working on them.

I've started up the fabric gallery but it's not published yet. It will be before you get the package of f8s.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:24 AM

I had 30 F8's cut and packaged and when I cut and made the 31st I "think" I forgot to put a note in with the last
one. Feel free to use any solid color in the fabric or WOW white or plain white. Please no plaids or other designs, just solids...

Jaba...Ive used a computer since regular Windows and NEVER had this much trouble with any of the programs till now. Im pretty techie but so far I haven't been able o work with 8.1 enough to figure out whats going on... I know Im having trouble associating pictures with the files I usually use, like paint....it keeps going to HP something....I just need to find some time to study it I guess but I don't like "change"...I like the good ole plug and play stuff. Good luck with yours!
Old 12-08-2014, 06:54 AM

Bluelady CONGRATULATIONS! On the job I'm very happy for you and your fabric is beautiful.

Seasaw I love the variety of colors I think you will love the outcome.

Libster, I love blue and brown together that will be fun.

I am patiently (hahahaha) waiting for my padded envelopes to arrive and out my fabric goes should be today or tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch View Post
I have decided to split up the fabrics so this group will get all blues. Yep I do love my blue, teal and greens but since I have so many blues these are the ones I'm going to send out.
I'm loving that paisley on the bottom left. YUMMY!!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Fabric all washed and pressed...ready to cut F8s tomorrow. Looking forward to jumping in.
AZKat......where are you????? Bearing down on that Christmas Quilt I bet. Wrapping up the last border tomorrow..then to the long arm. Maybe 4 days there. Will make binder next. Then back to me for hand-stitching the binding down. WOOOOsh! Feeling stiff in the low back...UFO's are killer!
I'm HERE! Stupid puppy ate my powercord and the new "universal" one I ordered didn't have my connection. Go figure. So I'm at the mercy of my GD and her computers . . . or wait till I get to work.

Anyway, I finished putting the back together for my Christmas quilt and hopefully will have it sandwiched by this weekend so I can work on quilting. Want to get it done before Christmas so I can actually use it for a while before I have to put it away for next year.

Sending red and white for this boom and will use the scraps for the December Bento Box. Hoping to combine the bento box and the March/April Booms to make a queen.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:00 AM

Janice my tracking number is xxxxxxxxxx. Package is in the mail this morning. Now the waiting.....
patiently....sort of...guess Ill start on Christmas cards or try to figure out Windows 8.1

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-10-2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: remove tracking number
Old 12-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Got all the bags stuffed into a small flat rate box; printed out the label with shipping; getting Christmas and Hanukkah cards stamped and ready to go; when I pulled out the chair and there was one little package that escaped. So Janice when you see the box - realize that it was I who opened it all up and put it all back together!!
Whew!!
And Janice - I looked at the map and figured that Atlanta would be a great stop over place on our trip in January. How can DH not make the stop and save on postage!! Can't wait to meet ya.....Anyone else on my way from KY to FL or in FL that would like to have a visit?
Old 12-08-2014, 05:43 PM

SeeSaw....love the color palette you have chosen. Very nice!

TG ...would love to hitch a ride to the land of Sunshine! When are you passing through Tennessee, Exit 60? Where are you staying in Florida?

AZKat....here is a photo of the bordering so far.......4 inch finished WOW sashing around the block....3 inch dark green and then 8 inch cardinal. A final 6 inch WOW ...then binder edge. My last king!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501862[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails christmas-sampler-quilt-borders-.jpg