Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Boom 8

Boom 8

Boom 8 is my favorite swap
    Adulthood - when you wake up from a nightmare and realize there is no bigger bed to climb into

??????????????
    Linda58

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs." --Mark Twain

Ok, I think I got it! Boomerang Swap.
    Linda58

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs." --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    I have never participated in a swap outside our guild and I have no idea how this one (or others without listed rules) work. Will you enlighten me, please. Thank you.
    Donna

Blog Entries
    Hi Donna:
    The formal name of the swap is the Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 - you can find in the swaps and round robins or type it in the search bar.....it outlines the process, rules etc. This will be my second round and its absolutely addicting!! Sticky: Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now open for Signups

Quote Originally Posted by blueheavenfla View Post
    I have never participated in a swap outside our guild and I have no idea how this one (or others without listed rules) work. Will you enlighten me, please. Thank you.
    Donna
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    Thanks Scrapper for the information about the Boomerang Swap. I am very involved right now...especially in working on refurbishing a 123 year old Singer and some classes and guild activities so will not be able to participate at this time. I do like the idea and perhaps a future swap will occur when I am less involved. Thank you again and have fun.
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Hi Donna:
    The formal name of the swap is the Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 - you can find in the swaps and round robins or type it in the search bar.....it outlines the process, rules etc. This will be my second round and its absolutely addicting!! Sticky: Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now open for Signups