Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Oh the poor mailman! I'll have to be sure to leave him a coffee card once these start to come in.

In the mail tomorrow(WED) are f8's for:

brenda5
    carsey
    janecat
    KathyN
    Navarre2011
    NurseBonnie
    OkDarla
    paintmejudy
    pattis47
    Qbee
    quiltin'gran
    Roseysue
    selfhunter

Hooray it is started!!

This is my first exchange excited about it will try to decide on fabric tonight, start cutting and get most in the mail by Monday at the latest.

I should be able to get all of mine mailed in the morning. Bought stamps at the post office today. Whew! I need to figure out a way to print and sell four little sheets of stickers for $51! I'd be rich! he he ;) :lol:

Blog Entries
    To any members of the North group, I have starched my 8ths. Please PM me if you have allergies. I will wash the ones that I send out to you. Thank you so much.
    Peace and blessings,

Blog Entries
    to anyone sending F8's or return blocks to me, please DO NOT add any chemicals, starches, sprays, scents, fabric softeners, etc. to anything you will be mailing to me.

in addition to my having asthma and a multitude of allergic sensitivities, my skin is also sensitive to additives. with everything pollenating right now (gotta love springtime), my immune system is in hyperdrive working overtime. i do not want to add to its burdens.

I sent my blocks out today, for all of Boom 5 North.

To HavPlenty, and all the others in this swap, there are no sprays or fabric softeners in my blocks. Washed with Tide liquid.

Can't wait to have some squishies arrive in the mail. The mailpeople all over this country must wonder what in the heck they are delivering!

DH is taking all of my blocks to post office today for Boom 5 North. This is my first one and I can't wait to get started

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty
    to anyone sending F8's or return blocks to me, please DO NOT add any chemicals, starches, sprays, scents, fabric softeners, etc. to anything you will be mailing to me.

in addition to my having asthma and a multitude of allergic sensitivities, my skin is also sensitive to additives. with everything pollenating right now (gotta love springtime), my immune system is in hyperdrive working overtime. i do not want to add to its burdens.

I'm glad you told us. I don't want to make anyone sick.
    I had sprayed Magic Sizing on my fabric before cutting.

I WILL hand wash your piece before mailing it to you.
    I'm afraid if I put it back through the washer & dryer, it would be a little smaller than the 11 x 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty

Mine was washed in Tide liquid and then air dried. I won't add anything to the fabric when I am pressing other than steam. I do hope your allergies get better. That is terrible.

Hugs,
    Angie

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast