Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group

THis is my first Boom swap too! I am cutting my fabric today and tomorrow and hope to get them in the mail tomorrow or Sat. I was going to use only one fabric for my F8's, but I didn't have enough in my stash, so decided on two. What's everyone else doing, one fabric or several?? Looking forward to getting everyone's F8's soon.
    karen

I sent 4, but I'm thinking one might be easier to work with myself. Oh, I will find out as time goes on!

Blog Entries
    Hi, I am so glad to be part of this group, my envelopes are ready to go in the morning mail. I will add addresses tonight.

Can't wait to get the fabric and start making blocks for real, I have been doing a few practice blocks to see if I can manage some of the harder patterns. this is going to be so fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo
    Quote Originally Posted by sewhappy30
    Yeah!! Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be in this group, this is my first boomerang,I have my fabric ready to mail but it will probably be Monday before I get it out. This is going to be so much fun.
    What is your fabric like and what are you planning for the blocks you get back?
    My fabric has shades of purple,orange, pink and white and if you look real close it has a little bit of sparkle mixed in around the small flowers. Wish I could post pictures but I have dial up and it takes way to long for 1 picture.
    This quilt will be for me just to snuggle up with when I'm watching tv or something.

Well I couldn't stand it no longer, so I addressed all my envelopes and they will go out in the mail tomorrow. Have fun with my fabric, can't wait to see what you all send me to work with. I'm so excited!! I can't stop saying that. LOL

I just wrote an info letter about me to include with my fabric. Would love to get some info about everyone else in the swap !!

Blog Entries
    They are ready to leave in the morning! Karen, I also wrote a note to tell a little about myself too. I posted pictures of the fabrics I am sending out on the other thread, i will have to bring them over here maybe tomorrow in the afternoon.

I am now heading to bed, I finished cutting and folding fabric for the other group! over the next 4 months I will make 50 blocks! This is going to be fun learning new blocks, and getting to know new friends!

Blog Entries
    Hi,

Looking forward to this swap...

Mine will go out next week...finally picked out the fabric from my stash tonight...now to wash, iron, pack, address, and mail...

suzanne aka quiltin'gran

Here's the fabric I have chosen to send out to everyone in this group .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-264317.jpe  

deltadawn I love your fabric, that gives us a lot of color choices. BEAUTIFUL!

I also included a note about myself as well. Mine goes out today.

Where is everyone else in our group? I hope they have found this thread to post in.

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast