Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group

Finally getting notices. Not quite sure what I did right but it seems to be working now. Still can't post pics though.

Just got to find everything. I have not found my topics or Posts. I like colors.

Blog Entries
    No email notices for me yesterday or today.....how long will it take. I did send a note yesterday to the site admins

Quote Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
    I am not getting notices when someone posts...any one else?

I am getting notices but it takes me back to stuff I have already read. I hope they fix that one.

Under bookmarks you can hit notification by emails...hoping (expecting) it will work

Blog Entries
    If you want to post pictures hit reply then advanced and it will take you there.

I tried to upload photos that way... no luck!
    Dotty in NYC

Mr Postman delivered me 2 blocks yesterday, but I did something awfully bad! In my excitement to get blocks back I opened the 2 envelopes and I think I might have gotten them mixed up. They were from dotcomdtcm and PokerDiva. One was a gorgeous golden brown fabric in a friendship star design, I think this one was PokerDiva's and the other was a red and black block, which I think was dotcomdtcm. Did I get this the right way around? I will post pictures once I get my camera charged. So so sorry. I love them both and I promise when my next blocks arrive I wont get so excited and get myself muddled up
    I use to find excuses to buy shoes, now I find excuses to buy fabric.

Can't wait to see them! I loved your fabric immemother!

The one I sent is the one with the star with the green leaves in the backgroup. I would post pic but it won't let me. I keep getting "error" when I try.

Quote Originally Posted by immemother View Post
    Mr Postman delivered me 2 blocks yesterday, but I did something awfully bad! In my excitement to get blocks back I opened the 2 envelopes and I think I might have gotten them mixed up. They were from dotcomdtcm and PokerDiva. One was a gorgeous golden brown fabric in a friendship star design, I think this one was PokerDiva's and the other was a red and black block, which I think was dotcomdtcm. Did I get this the right way around? I will post pictures once I get my camera charged. So so sorry. I love them both and I promise when my next blocks arrive I wont get so excited and get myself muddled up

Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast