Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group

Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group

Old 11-30-2011, 02:57 PM

oatw13 I recieved your message and replied but your message box is full. No hurry. I appologize to everyone that hasn't recieved a block from me. I need to finish 3 Ispy quilts before Christmas and then I will get back to the blocks. I love doing this swap...everyone is so nice. Thank you April for running this and letting me join.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:00 PM

Goldendog - your block will be even more appreciated once it arrives. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

Kristin
Garnet1265
Old 11-30-2011, 06:24 PM

Judy Im so sorry to lose you from the swaps! Ive never met you but it seems as if we are friends! I agree about this board not being a friendly as the old one..we seem to have lost several people from the swap and from the general board that use to post interesting, educational stuff. I wish the creators would take another look at what they have done. I worry so much about my eyes. I dont ever want to quit sewing! I will keep you in my prayers!
Old 11-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Received this beautiful block today from Wendsy. It fits perfectly with the other purple blocks Ive received so far! THANK YOU!!!
Attached Thumbnails wendsy.jpg  
Old 11-30-2011, 06:37 PM

marcialee - I received an email saying that you tried to send it and that I had too many. I had no idea. I deleted a bunch of them and if you want to resend it you can. One day I will get the hang of these different features.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 PM

Judy sorry to hear you go and for your eye problems, I have problems with this background, I don't know why but it's blurry to me and hard to see! But I have pretty much figured out how to do things here. You will be missed. God Bless
Donna

Originally Posted by goldendog55 View Post
I'm sorry to have waited so long, but this is my list of recently received blocks: OK Darla, suestraley, Kris 2011, luv2sew,
marcialee, PaintmeJudy, NanaKathy55, Jennifer22206, and 2 more that I lost names for. I really appreciate them and am looking forward to another (2nd)quilt for myself. Maybe, the cat won't think this one is hers!
I won't be posting any more pictures. I can still sew, but I found out last week that I am partially blind and getting worse. I just don't have the patience right now to figure
out this new system, and this will be my last swap here, due to the fact that I can never tell when someone else has posted something. It has really made this swap seem tedious and unfriendly. I want to know when someone has received something, see it on the screen, and not have to look through an entire album looking for it. I have really enjoyed this swap and others, but I want human contact from this board, and its not working anymore.
I am still working on more blocks, with the help of additional lighting and magnification, so if you haven't received yours yet, I am getting them done! Thanks for listening! Judy
Old 12-01-2011, 02:40 AM

So sorry for your vision issues. You are completely correct about posting on the site, not in an album. This is my first swap and it was because I had looked at older swaps that I decided to join. I loved scrolling through the pages and checking out all the pictures. Now you have to hunt to find pictures. Of course I'm a fine one to talk since the camera is acting up and I've only posed a few pictures
Old 12-01-2011, 05:14 AM

2 Gorgeous blocks came home today from :
missgigglewings
joanelizbay

Thank you - i love them xx
Old 12-01-2011, 03:34 PM

Got this beautiful block from Roseysue today! Love the purple colors in it! Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails roseysue.jpg  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:42 PM

Thumbs up

Well, I'm going to think about sticking around. I just discovered something on this board, so I'll know when someone has said something. I discovered it by accident today when I was trying to do something else. If you go to your profile, I think, underneath are some boxes to check. I think it says something about adding a subscription. You can click on the boxes that are for the active swaps you are in. I clicked the 2 Boomerangs I am in. You get a choice of receiving immediate posts or a daily digest, just like on other groups I am in, such as Yahoo. So, now when people on the group are talking, I will know right away! Another piece of good news, a lady is coming over this weekend to help me with my sight and to learn, again, to do things that I like to do. All you have to do is put up with my typing mistakes now! Judy