Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 96 of 136 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group

And to think, when I taught quilting, I used to teach some of the students that had sight problems, teaching them what kinds of products to use so that they could keep quilting! Never knew I'd have to use it myself!

Blog Entries
    Awesome to have you back Judy! If you guys can put up with my spelling I don't know why we can put up with your typing...LOL

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by goldendog55 View Post
    Well, I'm going to think about sticking around. I just discovered something on this board, so I'll know when someone has said something. I discovered it by accident today when I was trying to do something else. If you go to your profile, I think, underneath are some boxes to check. I think it says something about adding a subscription. You can click on the boxes that are for the active swaps you are in. I clicked the 2 Boomerangs I am in. You get a choice of receiving immediate posts or a daily digest, just like on other groups I am in, such as Yahoo. So, now when people on the group are talking, I will know right away! Another piece of good news, a lady is coming over this weekend to help me with my sight and to learn, again, to do things that I like to do. All you have to do is put up with my typing mistakes now! Judy
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    ok, i need to kick into high gear here! i have blocks from others, but misplaced my camera. will do my best to unearth it asap. does anyone know of any swappers who are not going to finish the swap? i know some have left the board, but i'm hoping they all will feel honorbound to finish, or send the f8's back. i have recently rec'd grown-ups from missgigglewings, luv2sew2011, okdarla and roseysue. will post as soon as i can!
    judy-- don't think about leaving over that! everyone put up with my missing letters, we can put up with creative word spellings! we value your friendship, and want you with us!
    Last edited by nancia; 12-02-2011 at 02:29 AM.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Goldendog55--Glad to hear you are sticking around.

Gorgeous block received from OkDarla - Thank you xx
    Lindsay

Blog Entries

swap

received beautiful blocks today from Mindy and ok darla in that order thanks for swapping with me
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    I am listing my recent grown ups recieved....can't seem to download pics rt now....if any of you took a pic before mailing, please show off these beautiful blocks you sent to me...

Oatw13, Roseysue, LV2sew, missgigglewings. I love them all.

At my sister sew in....will be mailing some home next week!!!

Blog Entries
    Just updating.....I have NOT Recieved f8 from girlscouts1 or mosher92.

I received a really beautiful block today from Wendsy today. My camera is not working properly now so there is no way I can take a picture. I have received a total of 17 wonderful blocks back and need to still receive 18 blocks. Can someone please let me know who has dropped out of this swap since someone mentioned in a previous post. Thanks very much. Peggerss

Blog Entries
    Im missing 24 blocks still. The only F8 I hadnt received is girlscouts1 but I think shes sending it per private message. I would like to know about some of the other members also as most of them seem to have stopped posting. I know its probably this new boards fault!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Page 96 of 136 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 106 ... LastLast