Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I do keep posting pictures of the finished block on my Album, but if you like a surprise don't look! BTW does anyone know how to make the pictures not quite so gigantic??? my pictures are so huge you can see too much detail. I wish I could see that good when I sew, my lines might be a little bit straighter!
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm a bit befuddled trying to choose a block to make for each fabric. Your pictures make it easier to pick a block. THANKS!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnquilts View Post
    April, You do not have to send me a F8 as I have lots of blues fabric.. I thought you might want the same blue fabric throughout..but since you don't ..no need to send one. Looking forward to making something special for Izabella
    Same for me, April--I have lots of blues, so unless you have already sent a f8 I don't need one. Looking forward to making this special block for a quilt for Izabella!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

April,
    I have lots of blue material too so you don't have to send me any. I am sure I can find something wonderful to make for her when I get home in May.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    Lynn,
    I will send an F8 to anyone who wants me to. Some members have said they would use their stash and since I am sending random blues that works out okay.
    Thank you all again.
    Hugs
    April
    I will send a block for Izabella, I do not need an F8 back. Just pm me your address.
    Dahna

2 more f8 today from Diane and Marcia

Checking: I am missing fabric from
    MaryMo
    Ok Darla
    Kehoeta
    urgodschild2
    Sandynorm

Everone else: Your blocks are in the mail. Let me know when they arrive!! Dotty
    Dotty in NYC

I'm working to send them out Monday or Tuesday. Got my sewing machine back in operation and new ironing board cover made, so I'm ready to get back to sewing and quilting.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Thank you everyone for your kindness towards Izabella. It means so very much to me and I know it will to her too! I have sent a PM to those who needed our address.
    Remember if there is ever anything i can do for any of you please do not hesitate to ask. My boom swappers are some of the best people in the world and you all mean so much to me!
    Huge Hugs
    April

My son notified me that more squishies have arrived. So last week we have
    Shannon, Diane B, Lynn N, Shelley L, Gayle V, Rosalie, and Marcia S. I can't wait to get home and start working on them.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Okay everyone
    Just my usual friendly reminder I was working on blocks this weekend and even though I measured and squared I had a block come out the wrong size so back to the drawing board I went. It is very important that we check our block size before mailing it home. They should be 12.5". One of the best rulers one can have if they are in the boom swap is the 12.5" square. It is one of my best friends lol.
    So again I ask just to please make sure you measure your blocks before sending them home. We want to make sure everyone can use their blocks.
    Huge Hugs
    April

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast