Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Blog Entries
    I was just wondering if any one else is still missing blocks? I sent a pm to Mary Mo, hoping all is ok with her.

Believe me I know what it is like not to be able to sew. I fell down a stair case and damaged both of my hands 2 1/2 weeks ago, going to Dr tomorrow to see if I get to start sewing again!

Did any one else get to go to the Long Beach Quilt show? It was really nice, but with my injuries it was tough getting around with out getting bumped! A long day, but lots of fun this to buy and look at!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

If anyone is still missing blocks please let me know via PM
    Hugs
    April

Hi all... Its been awhile since I've been on .. Busy busy busy. My BFF and I went to Sisters, Or to the Quilt show.. Great quilt show (although it rained so we didn't se all of the beautiful quilts) but the other days while our husbands went fishing, we brought our sewing machines and sewed outside...great fun , great weather , great time.. after a great week "camping" our BFF's had to stay with us for a week before we meet other good friends for a week camping a Lake Almanor, CA . Almost a month with Karen ...fun fun fun. Love you.. Now I'm looking forward to the next swap.

I was just looking at my list and I don't think that I received a block from Marymo. Although I could have just missed it. I was just checking but it's not a big deal.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39