Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

i am in the "earth" group. All my F8's just got mailed. Have fun!

I have my list. I haven't made a final decision about the fabric, but will by this weekend. Will be stopping in at the LQS on my way home today.

Blog Entries
    I'm in the water group. Just finished addressing envelops and will take them to the post office today. So excited, am really looking forward to all of your fabrics, just hope I can do your blocks justice.

The envelopes are address, materials to be washed but probably won't be able to mail until next week, but will get them sent as soon as possible.
    Quilters have the best sense of humor, we keep everyone in stitches

Aww thanks so much for the kind words Marilyn. I truly do love this swap and hope that others will love it as I do Life is better for me since surgery as my numbness is pretty much all gone and my vision has come back to almost 100%. The migraines are not screaming at me and they have eased quite a bit. I will take a bad day here and there any day over horrible pain 24/7/365 lol The rest of the things I am dealing with in life will work themselves out in time.
    Abonda I will re-email the list to you now.
    Hugs
    April

Got the list and material ready. This ones for a speical girl who has had a transplant the material was used at a benifit for her hoping everyone will sign their block and where their from so she knows where the blocks come from

Yay! I'm in water group too! I got my list and see a lot of Boom Friends on it! Soooo....here we go again!

Hey April....that isn't "hot" water we're all in...is it? Happy you are feeling better...you should write a book about this ICHT! You probably know more about it then most doctors do!

Rats!! I started printing out my letters to go with my fabric and ran out of ink. Then instead of going to Staples, my 3 month old grandson told me he missed me and wanted to see me. Well, I hadn't seen him since Monday after all. So, I went to see him. Hee Hee. Guess I will make a trip for ink tomorrow.

Envelopes are ready to be mailed! I recognize about half of you from previous Booms, so hello to old friends and new!
    http://cyndistitches.blogspot.com
    http://cyndicooks.blogspot.com
    http://holmantravels.blogspot.com

I think I will be doing a couple of different fabrics this time. I don't think I'll have enough of the one I started with - due to my own error in cutting! And I also find my fabric is less than 44" so my pieces will be a little less than 22". I have to get my envelopes ready and labels printed and then I'm off to the Post Office. I can't wait to start making blocks.
    Shari

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast