Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 100 of 241 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    no squishies today but going to send out finished blocks tomorrow. I want to thank you all so much for getting the fabric to me. Now I will be able to concentrate on my run and just sewing. Today my "Coach" (hubby) told me if I don't get in my miles I don't run! He is too worried about me getting hurt or not being able to finish, I keep telling him I will and then not following through.

So now push has met up with shove and I really have to devote myself to this. It has been my passion for so long. My sister died from breast cancer and I just have to do this run for her. So I really mean it, I won't be around much, but I appreciate all the prayers and I am going to finish up my obligations and then not do any more swaps until after the run. I will post any blocks I receive, and I will miss the chatter very much, but won't be around.
    I think you are all totally awesome and look forward to getting this goal accomplished so I can be back to chatting and goofing off and Meeting on the back porch with a cup of coffee and all my friends.

Marybeth ps I had to give up all my facebook games too, but Candy Crusher will wait for me as well~ XO
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Wow Anna..there are some really pretty blocks at that site! Some look really difficult but they sure are pretty. Thanks for sharing!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Marybeth, we will miss you but know we will be sitting right here with your coffee cup waiting and a big old pile of everything fattening when you return and then, we send your dear hubby on a run of his own.. and enjoy ourselves and all your tales of your big adventure. Hugs back at ya.

Quiltermomma, I am sorry to hear of your daughters troubles. It is tough these teen years, tough on us but even tougher on them. I will say a prayer for her finding peace and sleep.

lots of pretty blocks here.. I just came on to see what everyone was up to and to check out a few blocks for inspiration. I hope all of you have a wonderful evening.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Joanelizbay...will you please tell me the name of the star pattern you are using for your avatar? I really like it...

thanks

Got a F8 fron 1000projects, barely. The envelope was torn to shreds and the fabric was falling out. Thankfully my mailman is a good friend, he got it put back together as best as he could and let me a note apologizing. Whew...thankful it made it.

Blog Entries
    Its called Waltzing Matilda. Really pretty simple to make. If you cant find it on line let me know by pm and I can send you instructions and a copy of the middle template.
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Mailing blocks out to Scrapper and Mosher92 tomorrow. Has anyone gotten F8 from 1000 projects, areinn, marcialee yet? Those are the only 3 Im missing!
    Hi I mailed all my blocks by the 13th of September...hope you have received it by now. If not let me know.
    Marcialee

Blog Entries
    I received 2 grown up blocks so far.
    first one is from:
    twinriverfarm
    jaba

they both are so beautiful and I will post a picture as soon as I figure out why it keeps failing to load.
    Marcialee

Marcia,
    it is probably failing because the picture is too big. If you know how to shrink it down you will need to do that if not I can help walk you through it.

Melinda

Quote Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
    I received 2 grown up blocks so far.
    first one is from:
    twinriverfarm
    jaba

they both are so beautiful and I will post a picture as soon as I figure out why it keeps failing to load.
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for the prayers. It is helping, she is starting to smile a bit. keep them coming please.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 100 of 241 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 150 200 ... LastLast