Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 157 of 241 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 156 157 158 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Hurricane Sandy block - making blitz! (We are in the path, still have power)

Praying and thinking about all the people in the way of Sandy. Be safe!!

Seek higher ground. although that may not be possible considering that if you go higher you are in the mountains and they have trees and trees are falling or you will encounter snow. Prayers with all of you. Watching the weather station to keep me posted. I feel bad as I sit in So. CAl with lo 80 temps.

I got a lovely grown up block from 1000 projects aka Claire. thank you so much.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

got a beautiful grown up block from anna quilts

thank you so much

Urgodschild2 I do feel bad feeling so good in this nice weather. Front door wide open still its after 5:30 p.m. and its not cold yet. I wore capris all day long and mostly barefoot. I am sorry for those who are facing such a terrible storm. I worry winter is slower coming here. they said it would be worse than the one two years ago so we will see. right now I see trees just beginning to turn down the hill up here we dont see much in the pines. We have one dogwood in the center of the park and it turning slightly yellow right now.

I had a wonderfully slightly productive day, went pine cone collecting for Christmas decorations (a lot harder to get in the snow lol) and made soup, cut fabric for the fq exchange and am working on a table runner/wall quilt? for my little girl. I will get the top done tonight after I finish making dinner oh oh and snuck in a three hour nap. Now that was good. Wishing all of you and your loved ones well as you are tackling this crazy storm that is hitting you so hard.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Well my neice wanted a "Grateful dead" quilt so I hope this is enough pop for her! Last project started and finished...guess its back to hand quilting on my new grandbaby to bes quilt .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by joanelizbay; 10-29-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Received a few blueberries back from 1000projects today. Thank you so much for doing a block for meName:  DSCF0929.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  1.22 MB

jaba that block could be called swimming in blueberries! its very happy colored I think.

NOW: Krystyna of the DQ swaps lives on a sandbar in NY. She and her family elected to stay through the storm, they have boarded up their windows and battened down their hatches. Unfortunately there is now water on the front room floor and rising. Please keep them in your prayers and hope that that is the worst that happens for them. I am unsure if they are able to leave now or not someone who can reach Krystyna is posting further updates in the dq members swaps folders. She asked us to post for extra prayers and also if anyone here knows her they can also keep them in their prayers and look for further updates there.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

The office building I work in has no power so I'm off today - yahoo! get to sew today!

Blog Entries
    Fraew, your block is in the mail as I type.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 157 of 241 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 156 157 158 167 207 ... LastLast