Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group >

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Old 08-21-2012, 04:51 PM

So Quilter Momma so when is your Birthday and how many candles you putting on that cake???

Oh yeah send me as many F8 as you think it will take me to get your block perfect, I will send back what I don't use. Elisabrat where are you?? I am missing your chatter! I am sending a prayer hoping dialysis is going as good as possible!

Going back to bed with that lemon juice honey and Jack... Just what we had on hand, hubby is monitoring me so I don't drink enough to get headache. Whiskey is one of my Migraine triggers, and it only take a little!

I have never been in a group where pictures were posted ahead of getting them, but I think I like the idea, I can plan blocks to go with them or maybe others can see what you make and do something that will go with it nicely.

Mb
Old 08-21-2012, 04:54 PM

I got moonrise's F8 today!!!
Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM

Y'all are doing a FABULOUS job with the fabrics!!! alright...I'm off for the night. I'll catch up on As the Diamonds Spin tomorrow.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:04 PM

Also, I received the following f8th's in the mail today:

- moonrise
- Yosamitesa
Old 08-21-2012, 05:15 PM

WooHoo! I got squishies today! Yosametisa and Moonrise checked off as received! Yosa, you are so sweet to offer, but I don't have a problem with the postage (you are all worth that and more), just trying to understand how the rates for the same weight and size envelope can be so different as we all use the same national postal system! I too wondered about turkey season. Most likely OHM (lol) "accidentally" got this one while "target shooting", but the hunters around here are pretty upright, and figure the warden will be sitting next to them in church next sunday, so confessing to him is better than having their wife mention in passing what they were having for dinner! Fall is pretty interesting at the P.O., I admit.
I love the notes in the F8's, didn't think to do it! Do whatever you all want with my colors, and I'll take the scraps back only if you have no use for them, I can always use them. Sew onward fair Diamonds!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:22 PM

Got Marybeth's f8th today. No board name on it and my list at office. I got the doves Christmas fabric. Time to go shopping in stash to see what I have. Not sure on this one, may have to pull out that evergreen batik I have stashed away. Have a great night gals, I am going to go to quilting to drop off a quilt thru the construction that will take me 3 miles out of the way to get to quilting. Oh what fun. Then back home.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:22 PM

Moonrise...got yours today!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:24 PM

Yosamitesa's grown-up block is flying back home tomorrow. There's a sneak peek in my sig line if you want to see it.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
Memopause? A delay in the creation of memos? OK that's enough work for one day! Drink lots of water, eat every Caramello in sight and do not return until symptoms are gone.
Are you sure its not Beer & Valium?
Old 08-21-2012, 06:41 PM

Received F8's from Marytoddliz, Yosamitesa and moonrise today. I wont be as fast as some of you at making the blocks. Still have to work and watch grandkids after school. (3 7 year olds) And just found out they are having another baby in April!! Yeah..so excited. So many twins in both families I am wondering if it will be 2 more ..ok by me! LOL
ALL my F8's will be in the mail tomorrow.