Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 241 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Happy Sewing everyone
    Adulthood - when you wake up from a nightmare and realize there is no bigger bed to climb into

I'm so sew happy to be a diamond. I'll send out next week as today I'm helping princess settle in her college apartment.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t243923.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    Sorry about the zip code ladies. I sent an email with it.
    Hugs
    April
    No biggie!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I'm so sew happy to be a diamond. I'll send out next week as today I'm helping princess settle in her college apartment.
    Awww...she is ALL grown up!!!

very excited to see what comes my way

All ready to mail!!! Great group we have and this will be FUN!!! Happy sewing everyone!!!!

Alright ladies!!! I'm doing Dr. Seuss fabrics. I have sent different fabrics to different people. daisey, I remembered you said you have the word fabric, so I sent you a different one. Here is a picture of my fabrics for your viewing pleasure. They will be arriving in a mailbox near you soon. I'm heading to the post office shortly to mail. Y'all have a GREAT Saturday and let the swapping begin.

Name:  Boom 8 Fabric.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  188.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Well, you ladies are on the ball. I am working on my show quilts this weekend so not mailing or cutting or doing anything yet. The garage is finally a comfortable 70 degrees and I am almost done with the 18" log cabin blocks for the star quilt so will get on this. I teach class today as well so may find another fabric on sale that I may want to do a quilt. Will work on that. I do have two yards of 30s fabric I am going to send. I am debating on if I want all blocks in the 30s or if I want to have two different quilts. Hmmmmmmm that decision stuff, Yep it is Fraew and Jaba's fault.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Well, you ladies are on the ball. I am working on my show quilts this weekend so not mailing or cutting or doing anything yet. The garage is finally a comfortable 70 degrees and I am almost done with the 18" log cabin blocks for the star quilt so will get on this. I teach class today as well so may find another fabric on sale that I may want to do a quilt. Will work on that. I do have two yards of 30s fabric I am going to send. I am debating on if I want all blocks in the 30s or if I want to have two different quilts. Hmmmmmmm that decision stuff, Yep it is Fraew and Jaba's fault.
    OH!!! 30's!!! What would you want for your accent color??? I LOVE me some 30's. Maybe next one... moonrise, I can't wait to get my hands on that fabric!!!

Blog Entries
    Howdy ladies.......diamonds...I like that label! I am still trying to figure out a theme for this swap......hmmmm what to do what to do....
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 2 of 241 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast